Chapter 8

(I am so sorry, shortdevil-sans! I will be using the name you suggested as a nickname but his actual name will be something else! I hope you don't mind! Thank you for the suggestion and I hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

"That's a shitty plan. Change it." Redson said in a monotone voice as Pigsy's face turned red in anger and charged at Redson. Tang quickly pulled Pigsy back and tried to calm Pigsy down. "Maybe, just maybe, next time be a little less straightforward?" Tang suggested as he gave Redson an awkward smile. Redson didn't seem convinced and scoffed, "There is no way I'm letting powerless peasants go save newdle boy. Why am I even the one to stay here to look over this stupid shop?! Even Yui and Niya are ordered to look for MK!" Redson shouted as his hair flared up into flames. "Who are you calling powerless?!" Tang snapped and crossed his arms. "Plus, why do you even care so much? Don't you hate the kid?" Pigsy added as Tang nodded in agreement.

"Shut the hell up you-" Redson couldn't take it anymore and stormed out. Yui apologized on his behalf and ran after him. Pigsy and Tang sighed as Mei, Max and Niya looked at each other awkwardly. "Should I go?..." Niya asked as she looked out the window. Mei quickly shook her head and said, "The more people there are, the easier it would be to find MK! We need you! Please stay and help us!" Mei begged as Niya sighed and agreed to help them.

(With Redson and Yui)

Yui quickly caught up to Redson and tapped him on the shoulder. "Why are you like this?! Don't know want to save your boyfriend?" Yui asked as Redson opened the front door and shut it in Yui's face. Yui didn't take that nicely and floated up to Redson's bedroom window. Redson gave in after a few minutes of Yui knocking on the window and opened the window letting Yui in. "What do you want?" Redson asked soundly slightly annoyed. Yui groaned and opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by Redson shushing her and walking over to his nightstand.

That's when Yui noticed that there was a note on his nightstand. "What's that?" Yui asked as she stared at the note suspiciously. Redson ignored her and started to read the note out loud. "If you want your boyfriend back, you know where to go. By, Alex." Redson's eyebrows furrowed as he groaned. "Not that thing again..." Redson muttered and turned to Yui. "We need to inform the others about this." Redson said as he dragged Yui outside and ran back to Pigsy's noodles.

As Yui and Redson barged in, Pisgy scoffed and said, "What do you want? Here to throw a tantrum?" Redson clenched his fist and cleared his throat. "I know where we can find newdle boy, I... I need your help. The person that took him is pretty powerful." Redson mumbled as Pigsy thought for a while and agreed to help him. "Let's also ask Monkey King and Sandy to help too! Me, Max, and Niya can go find Monkey King and Redson, Pigsy, Tang and Yui can go find Sandy!" Mei suggested as everyone nodded and went into their groups and went off to find the person their group was assigned to find...

(With MK)

MK just stayed there, confused and a little freaked out. He still couldn't process how he ended up there and what the guy meant by his "boyfriend". Before MK figured everything out, the man appeared again, this time, closer to MK, tilted his chin up and cupped his cheeks. "Hm... I kind of get why Redson likes you so much, you are pretty cute. My name is Alex, please don't freak out. Once your boyfriend pays for what he has done I will let you go." Alex said as leaned down to have a better view of MK. MK moved away from him and cringed. Alex chuckled and gripped MK's shoulders tightly, pulling him close. MK struggled but it was no use.

Just as their lips were about to touch, one of the walls broke down. "Get your hands off him, rice-head." Redson growled as Alex groaned and threw MK aside. "Stop calling me that, my name is Alex." Alex hissed as Redson rolled his eyes. "Don't think I didn't prepare for a fight. This time, I'm ready." Alex said as his eyes turned red and the skin on the right side of his face turned into a dark purple color...

(Yes, the villain likes MK. I am so sorry if you didn't like how this story turned out! Have a nice day!)