PROLOGUE ......

" please ah please leave me ah " nj was pleading in between the kicks that were landing on his body . " Leave you hah ? You forgot to do my work you ugly bitch " max kicks him again .

" Please max I will do by tomorrow please ." Nj cried for mercy and max stopped his beatings. " I want my work by tomorrow or else you know it ." With a last kick to namjoon's leg max and his gang of two left nj alone in the locker room .

Nj slowly picked himself silently crying from the pain . He stood up on his legs pain shoot over his leg and a  choked sob left his throat with the remaining strength he dragged his beaten up self to the washroom to fix himself before going to his classes .

( This beautiful face with two cute holes at the cheeks a small button nose

( This beautiful face with two cute holes at the cheeks a small button nose . Isn't he adorable. I just want to  hug him and squeeze him . He is just so cute . )

                       Min namjoon

16 year  Orphan.
Currently a high school student .
His parents died in an accident 2 years ago.

He had an older brother who ran away 10 years ago  when nj was 6 to chase his dreams . That time his brother was 16.

His height is 5 '7 ( just for this fic ) .

He live  alone in a rented studio apartment. It is a one room space with a small kitchen at one side and one bunk bed at the other corner with a table and two chair it has a bathroom at the other side of the room. There is a small bedside table beside the bed with a built-in closet alongside. This is the cheapest and good room he could afford .

He studies in the top high school of Seoul all because of scholarships that he is able to study .

He works at moonlight cafe just two blocks ahead of school to pay for his bills, rent and food. The owner is a sweet middle-aged  lady named Hana . She is very kind sometimes gives nj one or two paid leave for his extra classes and assignment but nj complete his work hours by doing a double shift on Sunday he usually work 2 to 8 in the evening 6 hours a day . The pay is decent for him to manage his requirements .

Now as always life is not always good with a sad struggling life he got a bully in school  Max ( my all time favourite villan . A made up character. ) He bullies nj cause of his weakness . Nj never fights back . Why cause max is principal's son. Nj is afraid that if he did then his dad can expel him from school .

Even with his scholarships his dad can make up a fake report against him and make him leave which is the last thing he wants to happen right now . While going to sleep he just wishes two thing first for his life to become better in future. And second to find his big brother . He don't know  if his brother is alive or not yet he hopes for him to come .

Let's see if he meets his brother or not and how . So here is an another story I worte it a long ago in my ff notebook so here I am positing it's PROLOGUE for now . As for the story I will post after 20 days after my finals are over . I wanted to start it then but I couldn't wait to share it . So by 15 March 1st chapter will be out