CHAPTER- 10

Next morning

Nj stirred in his sleep a little.
His eyeballs moved under the closed eyes and then a few sec later he opened his eyes . But closed them imideatly due to the bright light.

He blinked a few times to adjust to the light.  He took in his surroundings and got to know he was in a hospital room.

He looked in the other side of the room and saw Suga , Jimin and jin sleeping there .

Jimin and yoongi are sleeping pressed to each other cuddling on the couch and there is jin on the single couch slepping while sitting with his hands folded at his chest .

He then remebered the events from last night  and Also remebered that he got his hyung . He met his yoongi hyung.  He looked at yoongi and Jimin with a smile . They were looking cute sleeping together .

Specially his yoongi hyung was looking like a sleeping cute cat.

He didn't wanted to wake them up.

His Thorat was dry and he was thristy.
He tried to reach the water bottel placed on the table but it fell down on the floor waking up the people in room .

The three of them woke up by the sound of bottel falling and they opened their eyes and looked at the source of the sound .

Well there was nj all awake trying to pick up the fallen bottle from the floor.

Yoongi got up and rushed to nj's side and pulled him upright on bed. Jin picked up the water bottle and poured the water in a glass for nj.

Yoongi took the glass from jin and helped him drink water.

" How are felling joonie?" Yoongi asked placing the now empty glass on table.

" I am felling good hyung , just a little light headed ."

Yoongi sat beside nj on the bed whereas Jimin sat on the foot of the bed and  jin stood beside the bed .

" It's just you will be light headed cause dehydration and low vitals for sometime." Jimin said and gve nj a soft smile.

" Well I will go and call mark to check you up okay." Jin said softly and left the room in search of mark.

Yoongi looked at nj and hugged him tightly .
" Hyung is sorry to leave you joonie. But I missed you."

" I missed you too much hyung .( Face buried in yoongi's chest )  All those years I didn't know that where you were. Heck the worse you are alive or not? I feared that will I  ever see you again ? But I am so happy that you are all beter and and happy and you also found love of your life. "

Nj said looking towards Jimin .yoongi pulled out and kissed nj's forehead.

" But why did you leave us shooky? I asked appa but he never told me. And Eomma said that you went away to fulfil your dreams.  Is that why you left us hyungie ?"

Nj looked up Suga in the eyes with hope. He wanted to ask his hyung this when he would meet him.

" I know baby you have so many questions and I am very well answerable to them . I will answer all your questions but not now. First let's check you are healthy and  get you home. And there I will tell you everything okay. "

Nj noded. And hugged Suga by his waist burrying his face in his chest and yoongi wrapped his arms around him.

" Oh what lovely bromance scene. " Mark exclaimed while coming inside. Jin followed behind him .He came towards nj and smiled at him.

" How are felling nj? "

" It's better just my brain is a littel hazy and I am felling nauseous."

" Ah I see well I will give medicine for that.  And apart that he is all fit to go home.  You can take him home. Yoongi here fill this discharge papers and you can go "