CHAPTER -9

Six of them reached Hana's house they got out and Suga marched towards the gate but stopped when he saw the lock .

" It's locked she isn't here."
" Jk find her number and call her ."

Jk found her number and called her number . After talking to her he turned around facing everyone.

" She is out of city for two days with her daughter." Jk said horror was clear in his voice .

" Then where is joonie. He just had this lady to got to and she isn't here. " Sadness and worry was clear in yoongi's voice .

" Let's search around this area. We haven't here. There is a bus stop too in the next lane. Maybe we can find him there. Let's not loose hope yoongiah. We will find him."

Suga nodded at jin's words and they started searching around the area .

Jin and Suga were going ahead in the back alley whereas the others got in other lanes to search.

They were going when something collided with jin's leg . He saw a bag. He picked it up and gasped at what he saw.

" Yoongi it's nj's bag his student id ." He said pointing to the I'd that was hanging from the bag .

" His bag is here but where is nj?" Suga's question was answered by a scream."No"

They looked at each other and then at the end of the alley.

Suga and jin dashed towards the end and were horrified by the scene infront of them.

There was nj crying on the ground with a man crouched beside him the man had tight grip on nj's jaw. There was another one who was holding his legs down and the third one was trying to tear his clothes. Jin just saw red after seeing nj like this .all vunarable and scared between 3 goons.

" Get away from him." Jin roared and yoongi yanked the man away from nj slamming him in the wall. Jin punched the man trying to open nj's clothes in the face sending him a few feets away. And the man holding him down wasn't in better condition after 5 minutes.

The three mans lying there passed out cause jin, Suga , jk , Jimin ,tae and Jackson beated them black and blue.

The others got the hint when they heared jin's yell from the earpiece .
And got their in time.

Jin went towards nj who was on the ground and helped him stand up.

Nj stood up with some difficulty. Suga stood in front of him. Who had tears in his eyes.

"Koya" Suga called out.

Nj looked at him shocked that how the hell he knew his name given by his brother .

"Sh-shooky?" Nj asked all shocked.

Suga nooded.

" Yes koya, it's me your shooky hyung, your yoongi hyung." As soon as nj heared the words from yoongi's mouth . He threw himself on yoongi hugging him tightly crying.

Suga hugged nj tightly crying .
" I missed you shooky. I missed you so much*sob* all these years. After eomma ,*sob* appa left I was alone ." Nj said in between his sobs .

" Hyung missed you too joonie all these years. I know you were alone. I tried finding you . Everyone said you died with them .but I knew my koya was alive somewhere." Suga crassed nj's head.

" I told yoongi he is alive and we will find him ." Jimin said patting Suga's back. Suga pulled away from the hug and cupped nj's face wiping the tears.

" Hyung here is here now joon . I will be with you always." And yoongi kissed nj's forehead.

" Hyung-" nj stumbled and went limp in yoongi's arms .