CHAPTER -7

Before going further let me tell you about bangatan gang .

             BANGTAN GANG

                     MIN YOONGI

Age : 26
Leader of the gang .
Runs a top mafia gang yet have a succesful business. I will explain about gang and buisness down .

              KIM SEOKJIN
Age : 26 .
Proffesion: well Nj's maths proffesor currently. Is on some secrete mission in school .
Suga's right hand man . Always along side with Suga .

                   JEON TAEHYUNG
age : 23
Runs a very famous clothing store .
Seokjin's brother . Jungkooks husband . sometimes helps with his hyungs. Very great sniper .

                        MIN JIMIN
age : 25
Runs clothing store with tae and has a well established cafe buisness. Min yoongi's husband.well trained in hand combat and weapon use .

                  JEON JUNGKOOK
Age : 24
Lef hand man of Suga. Main hacker of gang .very sweet yet very dangerous . Jeon taehyung 's husband . Well famous fighter too.

                 JACKSON WANG
Age 25
Suga's secretary and very important man in their gang .  Boyfriend of mark Tuan. Helps out in all arrangements and plan lay outs .

                 DR. MARK TUAN
Age : 27
Dr. In Seoul university hospital yet he is a MD too. ( Mafia's doctor.)
Boyfriend of Jackson Wang .

                   JUNG HOESEOK
Age 26
Handles all outside buisness and you know Suga and seokjin's best buddy. Right now in US handeling some issues .very dangerous and famous assassin . boyfriend of kai .

So it was all with their intro . Now let me tell you about their gang and buisness .

So basically bangatan mafia ia one of the top mafia's in Korea. They are anti drug mafia . They are tracking and taking down all drug sindicates in Korea .

Their main businesses which all are awre is of construction and designs . Yet they run weapon buissness alongside too.Baaically dealing of raw material and they prepare high quality weapons for military and police it's a Pvt. Ltd. Buissness .

The involvement of govt. In their buisness gives them a huge profit as well.

Well the idea of anti drug mafia came to me  from a series. I Watched this BL series named ." HISTORY 3 trapped ." Well it's great story of a mafia and a police officer . If you watch BL you should try it. I have seen it like 2 to 3 times .

Well I gave a charcter intro so you won't be confused. Now let's continue where we left.

::

Jin entered his room followed by nj behind him closely. Jin went in his closet to get a change of clothes for him and nj while nj stood their admiring the room .

He is standing in his crush 's room and he is gonna sleep here. Today he had dinner with his crush . And now he is gonna sleep in his room. He is smiling internally.

Jin came out with two pair of clothes and saw nj admiring the room .

" I don't decorate room I just like it simple and sobber ." Jin said .

" No it's big and beautiful mr. Kim " nj said and smiled .

" Here - " jin forwarded a pair of clothes to nj. -" there is hoodie nad shorts.my pants would be loose on you so I found these shorts you should change it would be uncomfortable sleeping in the jeans ." Jin said with a. Smile .