CHAPTER 2

Warning : bullying , beating

As usual nj's day started at 6 he woke up made his tiny bed and did a little cleaning took a shower and cleaned the bathroom .

He just made himself  two bread and jam and ate it while he revised some topics for his physics test today. At nearly 7:15 he was ready to leave for school .

School starts at 7:30 . He is there in his class by the time . It was maths . Seokjin entered the class and students greeted him .

He took the attendence and started of the class. They have covered so much in calculas yesterday .

As nj was not there in the class after lunch  he was struggling a little with it .

But he was able to understand half of it cause of his book and genius mind ofcourse .

When they got to more complex problems with more theory nj struggled to solve it.

Everyday he would solve the problems before the techer but today he couldn't do much and jin noticed it .

At the end of the class .jin addressed the class .

"Students in the class after lunch we will proceed with next type of diffrnetabale functions as for now I would request you all to submit the practice papers I gave you yesterday ."

Jin started of with the first line and as always max and his little gang didn't do it . but jin asked them to complete it by tomorrow .

Last one was nj and nj was hesitant and feared that mr. Kim would scold him. when jin reached near his desk.

Nj tires to explain " mr. K-kim I - " jin didn't let him finish. He gave nj a gentle smile " I know nj no need to explain . "

Nj just looked down " thnk you mr. Kim "

Jin now stood infront of the class .

" So students it's good that you all did the hw I will check them and give it to you all in next class . As for now you next lecture is free as today mr. Park is absent due to health issues.  You all allowed to play or go to the library for that period . " All the student gave  happy smiles.

The bell rang all the student started to go out of the class some were going to gound and sports room while others were heading to the library.

Nj picked up his bag and followed behind the crowd of library. When he was going out jin called for him .

He turned around and faced jin." Yes mr.kim " jin smiled .

" oh nj i was saying if you could help me to bring these papers to my office as I have these extra books to carry too . "

Nj saw the pile of 4 heavy books of complex maths  and equaliy big pile of practice papers .

" It's okay mr.kim here I can carry the books while you can carry your bag and papers ."

" That's fine by me. Thank you namjoon ." Jin picked up his bag  and the papers and nj picked up the books and started going behind jin .

They were in the hallway going to jin's office ."Namjoon " nj looked up to jin " yes mr.kim " .

" Today I noticed you were struggling with some questions I know it's because you missed yesterday's class . I was saying that if you would like I can teach you those topics.-" Jin looked at nj

  "-I and you both have a free period and I will give you the practice paper you can solve it there and give it to me ."

Nj really liked the idea if he himself Started studing it then it will surely take more time and jin's gentle smile was so welcoming it made nj come to him .