CHAPTER -6

Nj didn't know what to do. Should he just queitly run off to the diffrent direction and save himself or should he go their and save that man .

Nj considered the second option and his legs broke into sprint when he saw the man was now near the other man.

Just when he was behind the man and was about to stab him Nj ran and grabbed the man's hand with the knife they both struggled and the man truned around trying to snatch the knife form nj .

The other male on the phone got alert when he heared noise behind him and he pulled his gun out hanging his phone.

He turned around and aimed his gun at the intruder he saw a man and young boy struggling beside his car .

The man with knife saw the man with gun and he managed to get a grip on nj and he pulled him towards himself and held the knife at nj's Thorat .

He held a hand on nj's middle to keep him back.Nj stiffened when felt the cold blade of knife touching his throat.

" Back up suga and put that gun down or I will cut his throat. "

Suga didn't move he still had his gun aimed at the man .

" I said drop the gun and kick it over ." The man yelled pulling nj more tighter and nj hissed .

" Okay. ,okay I dropping it leave him ."

Suga lowered down and placed and his gun at ground and kicked it over to the man .

" You stupid kid If you hadn't come in between I would have killed him. You shouldn't have interfared to save him now I will kill you both-ahh. " The man was yelling in anger and didn't noticed Suga getting closer he kicked the man's side and pulled nj away with his hand .

But the manged to make a long cut at nj's collarbone and fell to ground with a thud

" Hey, kid are you okay?"

" Yeh I am okay - WATCH OUT " NJ yelled but the man had already kicked Suga and he landed on the ground .

The man grabbed nj and punched him . And then kicked him which had nj sending on ground hurting his head in that .

The man was about to kick nj again but a bullet pierced his head living him dead on ground .Suga managed to get his gun and he shooted the man standing up .

Suga ran to nj. Nj was on the verge on uncounciousness. He had a wound on forehead with a busted lip and cut at collarbone . Suga just picked nj up in his arms and went to his car puting a passed out nj in passenger seat and buckling him up .

He got in the driver's seat and started the car pulling out of the alley . He fished his phone out of pocket and dialed it putting it near his phone .

" Jimin"
" Yoongi "
" Jimin call mark over it's an emergency I am on my way."
" What happened Suga are you okay ?"
" I am okay , just call mark over fast I will tell everything once I am home ."

He hanged up and looked beside him.
' He looks familiar very much familiar .what if he , no Suga it can't be stop thinking about him '

He shrugged his thoughts and sped off to his house.

Suga parked the car in front of his big three story house and got out . He went up to nj's side and picked him adn went towards the main gate he kicked it open with his leg .

" Jimin , Jimin" he shouted while entering inside .

Jimin came running.
" Who is he? " Jimin asked confusingly
" I will tell you first where is mark ."
" Evryone is in living room ."