CHAPTER -4

Nj rested throught the evening . He somehow gathered a little strength in his body and got up from bed to eat something and take the painkillers .

And then slept after studying a bit . He also spent the next day and evening resting ,studying and cleaning.

Sunday morning namjoon was feeling much more better so got up and got ready to go to work . He thought that he will work whole day today to compainsate for his leave .

" Let's go namjoon you got this ." Nj encouraged himself and left for the cafe

" Good morning mrs .Hana ."
Nj smiled at the not so old owner .

" good morning son . You done with your school work ." She politly asked him .

" Yes aunty I am done with all the due work . Thaks for the leave it helped very much. " Hana smiled .

" That's no problem son . I am happy you are back cause today we are short on staf so you also got to the order duty with regestire. "She gave him a hesitant smile .

" It's okay aunty I will handel both and I also have mica with me. I am sure she can help here at front with me when there is bustle . " He gave him a assuring smile .

" Yes , she will. For now there aren't much so till then take care of register and stuff I am gonna be back in the kitchen ."

" Okay aunty ."

Nj got to his work he checked the register. And then got to do some cleaning before more customers arrive .

This cafe is famous there is much crowed in morning of collage students and working mens for coffee .and evening too . In day time there aren't much customers.

Nj's day went pretty smoothly he and mica both Handled everything well . It was nearly 6 in the evening . Customers had started to go out little by little now . By 8 it will be empty just a few working students staying for caffeine.

Jin was in his car returning from school.  As he said the old principal was replaced and that's why today a meeting was held for the staff informing about the new principal .

As jin said the guy was like the one he wanted . He also had a private meeting with the new guy in principal's office talking about their own stuff .

Right now he was driving and he saw the cafe and though to have a coffee so he parked his car went inside the cafe .

He entered and got to the front desk.  The boy at the desk has his back to him . The cafe was pretty much empty just 2 or 3 students working on project and all .

" Excuse me " jin called out .

"Yes " nj turned around .

"Nj/mr. Kim" both called out at the same time .

" So you work here ?"

" Yes mr. Kim . So what can I get for you ?"

" A black coffe with sugar ."

" Alright takeout ? "

" No"

" You can wait there mr. Kim I will be back with your coffee in 5 minutes ."

" Okay "

"How much?"

Jin paid the bill and sat down at the table beside the window .

Just after a few minutes nj was back with jin's coffee .

" Here's your coffe mr. Kim enjoy ." Nj's dimple smile made jin's heart skip a beat .