CHAPTER - 8

In afternoon 2PM  at bangatan house .

Suga came downstairs . He was home today dressed in his comfy clothes he came down and sat on couch but hissed cause something poked his bottom .

He stood up and looked down at couch and saw a chain he picked it up and examined it . His eyes landed on the silver koala and he remembered about his koala .it's same which he gave him. 

Eagerly he flipped it around and what he saw shocked him .
The letter koya and shooky were engraved at the back . The same words and same handwriting his handwriting .

Means it was his joonie last night his koya .

" Jimin , Jimin ." Suga yelled  and Jimin came out of kitchen .

" What happened baby ? Why are you yelling ?" He saw Suga standing there looking at him with teary eyes.

" Jimin - Jimin the boy last night....... It was my joonie Jimin. It was my koya .
Look-" he showed it to jimin and Jimin was shocked too cause Suga told him that he gave a koya chain to his joonie with Shooky and koya engraved behind it .

"- I was having felling that he is my joonie . Look he is I found him Jimin. I found him ." Suga hugged Jimin tightly.

" Yes , yoogiah you did. "

" I am gonna go and bring him 10 years long distance is enough now I can't take this anyomore. I will ask jin hyung for his address and gonna bring him here . " Suga said excitedly .

" Yoongiah it past 2 he must be at his shift at the cafe . So you should go there. "

" Yeah, I am gonna go now . Shooky is coming koya ." Suga took his car keys and dashed out .

::

Other side with nj .

It had been hours since nj is wondering to find a cheap palce to live in . He had been wondering since morning.  His head wound is making him dizzy and the fact that he hadn't eaten anything since morning is not making it  any better .

Maybe it's 2 or 3 in the afternoon . He is in north Seoul right now. Whereas the cafe and his school is in East Seoul. His luck isn't giving him anything better.

He don't want to spend the saved up money to buy something cause maybe if he get's place and they demand advance then he must keep the money saved he is going towards a cheap apartment complex in north Seoul right now maybe he can get a place .

But his bad luck there is no place in there too. Maybe he should go to the cafe and can stay at the back room for tonight.  He was about turn around to go back when he remembered .

" Shit I forgot the cafe is closed today and aunty hana is out of city today . So she isn't the option too. She will be back day after tomorrow. Till then what will I do."he mumbeled to himself defeated.

He knew no one in this city except kai ,mr. Kim,mrs. hana and her daughter mica . Kai is out of country . He don't where know mr. Kim lives . He doesn't remember the place much from yesterday night and he don't have his no. to contact him.  Mrs. Hana and mica are out of city .

He has no one to go for now . The thought of it made him tear up.
He thought to go back to east Seoul well not before trying some more time . He looked up at the sky . The sky was cloudy today. Maybe it's gonna rain .

He sighed and wiped a few tears that managed to get out of his eyes and resumed his search .

::

Suga parked his car outside the moonlight cafe and got out . He frowned when he saw the closed sign hanging on door .