CHAPTER -3

Jin was carrying nj to the nurse office.
His heart was thumping loudly he didn't know why .

Kang followed jin with nj's bag. They reached there jin palaced nj on the cot and called for nurse .

Nurse rushed in . When she saw nj she understood what would have happened . She sighed and started treating nj .

Kang left leaving jin with nj . Nurse was done treating nj by now .nj was concious too.

"Thank you mrs. Ahan" . Nj let out a weak voice .

"Nj it's okay just take care of yourself . Luckily you don't have any broken rib or sweeling but your middle body will be in pain. I am giving you pain killers take atleast 2 days bed rest okay. It's weekend rest well .you can go now ."

Nj again said a thank you and tried to stand up but pain shot up through his body when he did.

Jin reacted instantly seeing the pained expression on nj's face . He got near him and helped him sit up . When nj tried to get of the cot jin just bent down and scooped nj in his arms.

Nj got starteld "mr. - mr. Kim ?" .

"Relax nj. You aren't gonna walk in this state I am gonna drop you off at home . "

"No mr. Kim there is no need I can go by bus you-"

"Nope as I said I am gonna drop you off safely at home and that's final ." Jin then towards the nurse .

"Mrs. Ahan can you pass me the bag ?"
Jin gestured towards nj's bag on the cot . Mrs. Ahan handed him the bag and jin left the room with nj in his arms.

Nj was feeling guilty . He thought he is heavy and mr. Kim is now carrying him . He felt bad for him .

"Don't think too much with your little brain nj you are not heavy . Infact you are very light insted of your age and height. Trust me I am not at all bothered by helping you ."

Jin smiled and nj returned him a weak smile . Jin placed nj in the passenger seat of his car strapped his  seatbelt . He then himself got onto driver's seat and buckled up after placing nj's bag on back seat .

"Nj tell me your address. "nj told jin the adress of his apartment building . Nj looking outside and he rembered about his work .

" Mr. Kim can I borrow your phone . I have to inform at the cafe that  I won't be at work . "

"Yeah sure here." Jin handed his phone to nj

Nj dialed Hana's number . The phone rang and she picked up .

" Hello aunty hana it's me nj . "
"Yah namjoona everything okay ? "
"Yes aunty just had a few due assignment so I won't be at work today and tomorrow. I will come as soon as I am done "
"No problem nj you can complete your shift on Monday ."
" I promise I will do extra hours next week . "
"No need for that namjoon . You can have today and tomorrow off and no need to do extra hours ."
" Thanks aunty .bye"
"Bye son take care "

Nj hanged up and handed the phone to jin ."thank you mr. Kim "

"You are welcome. "

" Bye the way namjoon. Why do you work doesn't your parents your parents earn enough ?"

" Mr. Kim my parents died a few years  back when I was 14 .so I have to work for my needs ."

" Oh I am sorry if you got sad by it . But don't you have any gaurdian or relative any sibling or anyone."

" No mr.kim I don't . The relatives never reached out to me . I had an uncle who also died just a few months after my parents death (sigh ) . "

" I must say namjoon you are very strong you are still holding yourself together . " Jin lightly smiled at nj .