CHAPTER 1

After his daily encounter with max nj was going to his first class which was maths.

He was looking down while walking not looking ahead he bumped into something or to say someone.

He got disbalanced but a hand on waist pulled him towards a hard chest saving him from falling.

His face bumped into the man's chest he slowly looked up to a very handsome face .

He was staring in his eyes just then jin helped him stand properly breaking the eye contact.

" Sorry , I didn't see you coming " nj apologised with a little bow .

" It's okay .umm.... Can you help me ? Actually I am new and got lost I forgot the directions so can you help me find this class?"jin rubbed the back of his neck feeling embarassed.

" Yeah sure tell me which class you are going to. " nj showed his famous dimple smile . Man jin was like 'wow such a beautiful smile ' .

" By the way I am seokjin kim.and I am searching for the maths branch of science section for the new batch of the year. " Jin said .

" Oh , I am namjoon min . Actually I am going to the same class let's head together ." Nj said with a polite smile.

"Yeah , thank you " jin said which nj replied with a low ' no problem ' .

They went ahead when nj and jin entered the class nj' s maths teacher mr. Choi was already there.

Nj knocked on the door ." May I come in , mr. Choi " nj asked politely .

" Come in " his teacher replied nj entered the class and greeted his teacher .

" Nj you are late ." His teacher said with a little anger .

" I am sorry sir- " nj couldn't finish his words because jin entrupted in between .

" Oh ,mr. Choi he was helping me I actually got lost that's why he is late . " Seokjin said and greeted mr. Choi with respect .

" Oh, it's okay nj go take your seat we haven't started yet . " Nj bowed again and went to his seat which was at last near the window .

Mr. Choi turned towards the class " so, evryone there is important announcement so listen up . The thing is at I am getting retired . "

A few Students showed signs of happiness ." But but you are gonna get a new maths teacher from today . So here is your new teacher seokjin Kim. Greet everyone" .

All students stood up and greeted seokjin with a bow . Seokjin bowed back and nj was shocked by the info that he just talked with a teacher so casually out there.

He felt blush crrept up his cheeks .

" Mr. Kim you may continue now I must be going ." And mr. Choi left the class .

Seokjin now turned towards the class. " So , as you all know my name is  seokjin and I am your new maths teacher . So let's start today's class with intro and we can study in the next class which is after your lunch . Yeah. So miss on the first.......yes you please introduce yourself ." Seokjin signed her to say.

" Hello mr. Kim my name is hawasa. And to be honest I don't like maths."

" No problem miss. Hawasa it doesn't matter to me . You are responsible for your own grades . "

Everyone else introduced themselves and namjoon too. Seokjin smiled when nj introduced himself to which nj returned a dimple smile .

As like that the whole lecture went at last it was just 5 minutes remaining jin addressed the class.