CHAPTER -5

"hyung?"

" Namjoon?"

The said guy stood up from his seat and nj moved towards him . He kept the books on the table and suddenly hugged the male standing there.

" I missed you hyung ." Nj siad burrying his face in his chest .

The man hugged him tightly .

" I missed you too joonie ."

They both pulled apart .

" Kai you know nj?" Jin was confused .

"Yes , come in and let's sit ,I will tell you . "

Jin sat down in his chair . Infront of him kai and nj sat close to each other.

" Hyung, I and nj met when he was newbie in high school and I started my second last year in school . He was alone and I was alone so found each other and became best friends . But I left last year after graduation. "

" And hyung your no. Is not reachable from the last 6 months . You know how much I was dying to talk to you ?
I was feeling so much alone hyung ." Nj complained

" I know jooniah and I am sorry for that . I am idiot to loose my phone on first day of University . I had to get another no. And I had no contact with you so I couldn't give it to you. I am sorry and I will give my number to you this time ." Kai said smiling apologiticaly.

" It's okay hyung but don't lose it his time ."

" Kai you didn't informed me you were coming . Is hobi with you ? "

" No, hyung hoeseok isn't with me he is still in US . The work isn't compelte yet . Yeah and I had come suddenly due to some issues with my certificate so yeah I couldn't inform you . "

" Kai hyung , is this heoseok guy was the one you used talk about , your friend?" Nj asked curiously .

". Friend. Really, kai?" Jin gave him teased grin .

" Joonie hoeseok is my boyfriend ."

" Well , hyung you should have told me you know . " Nj had bit sad tone .

" I know jooni I am sorry . But you know I have a good news for you . Well just a few months more and then I will prmanently shift back to Seoul ."

" Really ? " Nj asked excitingly .

" Yes" kai nodded chuckling .

Nj squeld and hugged kai out of happiness.

Jin found nj adorable. He admired nj and his actions . Kai saw jin's smile and eyes on nj . And he smile he knew his jin hyung liked nj and he was happy .

" But are you gonna leave today.?" Nj asked

" Well yeah I will but not now in early morning tomorrow so yeah I will quickly complete my work and we can have ramen at delna aunty's shop tonight . What do you say ? "

" Yes . It will be fun I never went there after you left . I never felt like to go alone . "

" Well jin hyung will you join us for dinner ?" Kai asked .

" Well if you two best friends don't have any problem with me third wheeling between your little reunion ." Jin said with a grin .

" Ofcourse not mr. Kim you should definitely try the ramen there . They are the best you will go there again and again after eating once ." Nj blabbered about how good and cool were the other dishes .

Jin find it quite cute . He let out a silent laugh. nj stopped when he headed jin laugh .

" I-i am sorry . I just -"
" No namjoon you were cute ." Jin said
And nj looked down blushed crept up his cheeks.