S1E2: Washington B.C.

People watch in the city street as a building is engulfed in flames. Sirens blare in the distance.

Inside the building, A boy and his mother run to the door, but a piece of burning debris traps them in their room. They look around as pieces fall around them; eventually, the ceiling above them starts to cave in. They both shut their eyes and brace for it. Nothing happens.

The boy slowly opens his eyes, seeing someone standing in front of them

Boy: "Who are you..?"

They see a being made of fire, holding the ceiling debris above their heads.

Heatblast: "I'm here to help"

Heatblast throws away the debris and extends his hands; all the fire in the room gets absorbed by them.

Heatblast turns around and motions to come with him. The boy is less afraid to follow than his mom. Heatblast looks to some stairs leading down.

Heatblast: "This way!"

The stairs collapse.

Heatblast: "Er, on second thought..."

A voice then called out to them. Turning around, they say a purple dragon the size of a horse with goat like horns.

Spyro: "this way!"

Unaffected by the fire, Spyro charged at a barred window, and broke open the wall. He flaps his wings, and flew out the burning building, as a tornado of fire exits the building and touches straight down to the ground. It disperses, and Heatblast, the boy, and the mother are all okay. The crowd gasps.

Heatblast: "I'm sure you all want to thank me personally, but really it's all in a day's work for-"

However, he notices the kid holding three trading cards, and gasps.

Heatblast: "No way! A gold Sumo Slammer Card! Where'd you get it? I've been looking all over for that!"

Boy: "I-It was a prize inside a box of "Sumo-Smack Cereal""

Heatblast is then smacked across the head but spyro's tail.

Heatblast: "ow! What was that for?"

Spyro looked at him unamused, as The Rust Bucket pulls up and honk, with Gwen yelling out the window.

Gwen: "Yo, Super-Doofus! The fire was just a diversion to cover up a jewelry store robbery. The bad guys are getting away!"

Heatblast looks from Gwen, to the cards, and back to Gwen.

Heatblast: "Er- I knew that"

Spyro sighed.

A car speeds through the city street, with two masked thieves inside. As Max drives the Rust Bucket behind them, he sniffs something burning and looks to the Pyronite sitting next to him.

Max: "Knew I should've bought those asbestos seat covers when I had the chance"

Heatblast: "Sorry Grandpa, I can't help it. I'm hot.."

Gwen blasts Heatblast with a fire extinguisher

Gwen: "Ugh. Ten superheroes on that stupid watch and you picked the one with the flaming butt?!"

Heatblast: "Jealous?"

Gwen huffs and sprays Heatblast again.

Meanwhile, outside, Spyro flew above the car, and was about to land on top of it, but Heatblast leans out the side window and shoots a ball of fire towards the car. It hits them and sends the car spinning out of control. Which sent spyro's plan also spinning away.