S1E8: The alliance

High above the Earth, a giant red ship floats through space. Its hangar opens up and two Mechadroids are ejected and sent to earth. Following behind them is a dark ball of energy. A bioid monitors them and speaks to ti the villain of this story, vilgax, who is recovering in his healing tank.

Bioid: "The drones have launched. Equipped with the improved internal tracking system, they should be able to find and retrieve the Omnitrix"

Vilgax: "They may find it... but retrieving it will not be easy. Whoever possesses the Omnitrix continues to be an opponent of extreme danger, and inspiring brilliance!"

Meanwhile on Earth, Ben walks through a gas station store. His stomach rumbles.

Ben: "Man, I'm starved!"

He notices a stacked pyramid of cookie boxes. As he takes a box from it, the rest of the pyramid loses balance and falls over on Gwen. She pops out of the pile.

Gwen: "Smooth move, Tennyson"

The two exit the store and walk towards Max and y/n, washing the back window of the Rust Bucket. Someone had written "Wash me! :(" in the window's dust with their finger.

Max: "Huh... Nice artwork, Ben!"

Ben: "You know, makes a statement"

Y/n: "it's smart"

Suddenly, a heavy-looking truck at the gas station gets hit by a laser, blowing it open and catching fire.

Gwen: "No, THAT'S a statement!"

The blast that shot the truck came from a gang of 3 vigilantes, all wearing full biker outfits and wielding laser rifles. They advance on the scene and notice the Tennysons.

Gang Leader: "What are you looking at?"

Max is stunned. The gang leader points their rifle at Max.

Max: "kids, get back!"

They fire the rifle. Max shoves Gwen, Ben, and y/n behind the Rust Bucket and manages to dive to the ground. But not unharmed.

Ben: "Gotta get Grandpa out of there!"

Y/n: "then let's move"

The two activated the omnitrix and amulet respectfully.

Meanwhile, The gang members grab bags of money from the hole in the truck, but a rumble soon catches their attention: Four Arms and stump smash arrived. Simultaneously, then smash the ground, sending a shockwave that knocks the gang over. Four arms then looks back at max and Gwen.

Four Arms: "Go!"

Gwen helps up Max and the two run for cover. Just then, the driver of the blasted truck gets out, holding his head.

Four Arms: "You okay?"

The driver sees Four Arms and stump smash, is terrified, and runs away yelling.

Stump smash: "perhaps that is a yes?"

Distracted, stump smash gets blasted back into the gas station. Followed immediately by four arms. A second blast makes contact, hitting a gas tank, exploding in a pillar of fire.

Max"y/n! Ben!"

The gang train their guns on the fire. Unexpectedly, Four Arms leaps out of the pillar of smoke and surprises the three, knocking the ground and sending them flying. The gang leader lands on the ground and their helmet visor cracks, whereas the other two are knocked into the truck.