S1E6: Tourist Trap

It was a nice summer day. The rust bucket was driving down the road. As y/n was in the front seat next to max, Gwen and Ben were at the booth. Ben was pressing his face against the window, making faces at another boy in the next car over, doing the same thing.

Gwen: "I'd warn you that your face might freeze like that, but in your case, it would be an improvement"

Ben dismisses her, as The kid in the other car then decides to eat his burger and shows it all chewed up to Ben.

Ben: "Ohh, man. The seafood special! Time to pull out the secret weapon"

Ben bends down so he can't be seen, activates the Omnitrix and transforms into Stinkfly. He emerges and makes horrifying faces and sounds. The kid is scared out of his wits and screams, prompting his father to look at Stinkfly. The father is scared too and speeds ahead of the RV. Stinkfly falls to the floor and laughs.

Gwen: "There is such a thing as 'taking a joke too far', you know"

Stinkfly continues to laugh. He sees that Gwen is about to sit down. Stinkfly sprays slime onto her seat and she sits on it. Which caused her to grunt at him.

Stinkfly: "Impossible! Funny is funny!"

Max: "Ben, better get up here"

The RV screeches to a halt and Stinkfly goes sliding to the front.

Max: "Oh, good. You're all ready to go. We got trouble ahead"

They see a a propane truck has overturned and the truck driver is stuck inside. There is also a fire spreading just outside the truck.

Driver: "HELP!"

Bystander: "The door's stuck! He can't get out!"

Max: "If that propane he's hauling catches fire, that truck will become a rocket to the moon"

Y/n: "that won't happen. Ben, let's go"

Y/n cups the amulet, and in a bright blew glow, he began to transform.

Afterwards, Stinkfly, and a giant humanoid fishman named Gill Grunt, flew down at the edge of the flames, as they raged on.

All the while, max was attempting to hold back the Crowd.

Max: "Come on, folks. Give the... bug and fish a chance to work"

Gill grunt: "I'll take care of the fire. You get the driver out of there"

Stinkfly nods, and flew up, as gill grunt aimed his cannon at the fire, shooting water over them, putting most of it out.

Meanwhile, Stinkfly lands on the top of the truck, and uses his sharp tail to tear the metal off the roof. Stinkfly uses his hands to create a hole big enough to get the truck driver out. He picks the driver up and flies off to safety, just as gill grunt finished putting out the fires.

Stinkfly lands in front of the crowd, laying down the man, as gill grunt threw his cannon over his shoulder, and walked next to him. However...

Kid: "AAAH! That's the monster that ate that kid!"

Stinkfly: "Wow, look at the time. Gotta fly!"

Stinkfly flies away from the scene, as gill grunt waved goodbye to the crowd, and walked away.

Later, The Tennysons continue along the road and approach a specific location. Gwen reads out the signs on the roadside.

Gwen: ""You'll have a ball with it!" "Next exit""

Ben: "Come on, Grandpa. At least give us a hint of what "it" is"

Max: "Uh-uh. No hints. I've been planning this stop all summer"

the peaceful Tennyson जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें