S2E2: The big tick

It begins on the gorgeous landscapes of Yellowstone National Park.

Waterfalls flow, a geyser named "Old Faithful" blows, and various wildlife is thriving among the lakes and trees. The Rust Bucket is parked next to one of these lakes. An elk drinking nearby gets spooked, as y/n(bubble gum in hand) Gwen and Grandpa Max walk up to the edge and observe the nature around them.

Max: "Nothing like finally relaxing in the peace and quiet of the great outdoors"

Ben: "Darn it, darn it! I hate this stupid thing!"

Gwen: "Or not..."

Lagging behind them is Ben, angrily fiddling with the Omnitrix and wearing headphones connected to a radio at the same time. He takes the headphones off, just as a broadcast starts playing on the radio. Only y/n was able to hear it.

Radio Announcer: "Astronomers at Mount Hamilton have caught a glimpse of a small meteor, and it appears to be headed toward the northwest part of the state"

Max: "What's the matter, Ben?"

Ben: "I figured I'd go XLR8 and hit that burger place in Casper, to pick up a double cheeseburger with pickles, but it looks like I'm stuck here"

Gwen: "Ben, Yellowstone happens to be one of the coolest places around! Just hang out and appreciate it"

Y/n: "mhm. Mhm"

Max: "Gwen's right. And we can live right off the land"

Max walks up to a log and pushes it back, revealing worms wriggling underneath.

Max: "Mmmm! Grub worms! Full of protein!"

He picks up a worm and gobbles it up.

Ben|Gwen: "Ewww!"

Y/n: "it's better when you grill then. They don't wiggle as much"

Gwen quickly joins Ben in the fiddling.

Gwen: "Maybe I can help! I'll take my burger with chili"

Ben: "I can appreciate that"

As Ben presses the activation button, the dial pops up and suddenly transforms him.

Ben: "Huh? Woah!"

Ben loses his balance in this new body, falling on his back. He opens his eyes and sees two white chubby arms with black claws.

Ben: "Guys, what am I?!"

The three walk up to him; this white and black, yellow armor-plated, panda-like alien...lying flat on his back.

Gwen: "Now that's a heroic pose"

Ben: "Real funny"

Y/n: "it is an interesting body shape"

Ben: "yeah, yeah. Can you help me up now?"

Y/n nods, and walks behind Ben, transforming into slam bam. Using his upper arms, he helps Ben up to his feet.

Ben: "I can't believe I'm a new hero!'

Max: "And where there's one more, who knows, there could be a hundred more"

Slam bam: "perhaps you will get enough to match me in numbers"

Ben: "Well, as long as they're not as worthless as this one is! So what do you think he does?"

They step back as he takes a big breath in and.... Breaths.

Ben: "So much for breathing fire. Hmm, maybe I can fire freeze rays from my eyes!"