S1E13: Secrets

We begin with a news-station helicopter following police cars chasing a speeding armored vehicle.

Reporter: "We're live on the scene of a high-speed police pursuit of an armored car stolen earlier today from the federal reserve in Denver. It is believed the thieves also have a hostage"

The armored car speeds past the Rust Bucket. Suddenly, a large crystal grows out from the pavement, completely destroying the undercarriage of the car. The effect made it spin and completely stop.

The police cars surround the vehicle. One of the criminals gets out of the vehicle with the hostage, and the other holding a rather large rifle. He aims his rifle at the police car and shoots it and it flies to the air, just after the police inside it went out. Diamondhead appears behind the thug.

Reporter: "Wait, what's this?"

The thug aims the rifle at Diamondhead but he fires a shard to his side, scaring him. Diamondhead smiles. He traps the thug by making a large crystal emerge from below him.

Reporter: "Yes. It looks like we have another alien sighting!"

The other thug walks closer to Diamondhead with the hostage. But a stone mace hit him on the head, knocking him out, and letting go of the hostage. Diamondhead smirks, as Bash stands behind the thug.

Reporter: "We don't know where these strange creatures come from, but they seem to be here to help"

On the Chimerian Hammer, Vilgax watches the broadcast from his rehabilitation chamber.

Vilgax: "The Omnitrix... wasted on pointless heroics!"

Bioid: "Shall I dispatch more drones to retrieve it?"

Vilgax: "No.."

His chamber opens. One of the medical robots crawls out, only to be crushed by a massive metal foot. Vilgax emerges out of it, fully rehabilitated and with a few different features.

Vilgax: "I will see to this task myself! And perhaps a little more"

Behind him, a floating ball of energy formed, before being shaped into a head. Which gave a wicked grin.

In the RV, Ben suddenly wakes up, screaming.

Ben: "Aaah!"

Max: "Another nightmare, Ben?"

Ben: "It was that weird alien from my vision. Only bigger, uglier and scarier"

Gwen: "Sure you weren't just looking in a mirror?"

Max: "It was just a bad dream, son. We can talk about it in the morning.."

Ben: "It seemed so real. He looked right at me and said, ”I'm coming for you now”"

Max is shocked.

Max: "Change of plan, we're hitting the road right now"

Ben, y/n, and Gwen look at each other.

Y/n: "this is... New"

Gwen: "Grandpa, it's 3 in the morning"

Max: "Best way to beat the traffic"

Max starts the RV and drives. Y/n sighs, and gets up, bubble gum in hand(who was now stitched back together), moving into the passenger seat.

——————————————————

Later in the morning, they drive past a field.

Ben: "Uhh, Grandpa, what's with the lead foot?"

Max: "I wanna make Mount Rushmore by nightfall"