S1E7: Kevin 11

The Tennysons has arrived in the big city of New York. Max had gotten a fancy hotel for himself and his grandkids.

Gwen: "Wow, this hotel has everything! Indoor pool, full day spa..."

Max: "Now, don't get used to it, it's only for one night"

Y/n and Ben meanwhile, weren't so enthusiastic. Ben was bored, and y/n stuck in his own head.

However, Ben noticed something nearby. It was a kiosk for sumo slammers. As the other three weren't paying attention to him, Ben ran off towards it.

When they were done and ready, max grabbed their things, as Ben slumps back over to them after being refused into the kiosk.

Max: "I know what you're thinking, so no sneaking back in there"

Ben: "I won't!"

Max, y/n, and Gwen all leave for their room, as Ben stays behind for a moment. When they were out of sight, he activates the omnitrix...

As max was inches away from hitting the elevator button, he stops. And looks back.

Max: "Ben?"

Y/n finally returneds to his senses, as he looks behind himself, looking around.

Y/n: "oh no.."

And as soon as they got there, they were kicked out. All due to Ben sneaking into the kiosk. And by the omnitrix' red color, it was due to him transforming.

Guard: "And never come back!"

The guard went back inside, leaving the tennysons outside.

Max: "I told you not to sneak back in there"

Ben: "Well if you want to get all technical about it..."

Gwen: "I never even got a chance to take a shower, in a real shower for the first time all summer! Plus they had a spa. A spa! Nice going, doofus"

They returned to the rust bucket, max scolding Ben as Gwen and y/n sit nearby.

Max: "How do you expect me to trust you if you keep misusing the watch?"

Ben: "Excuse me, I used it 100 times for good! Why can't I use it just once for me?"

Max: "It's not how many times you use it Ben, it's how you use it!"

Ben: "It was no big deal"

Max: "-To you. And that's all you care about! So, no more 'Sumo Slammers' stuff for 2 weeks! No comics, no trading cards, no-"

Ben: "-Fair!"

Max: "Neither is getting booted from a 4-star hotel I already paid for!"

Ben: "Fine, take it out of my allowance!"

Gwen: "You don't get an allowance..."

Ben|Max: "Stay out of this!

Gwen slumps into her seat.

Ben: "This is my vacation, too! You can't always tell me what to do. You're not my dad"

Max is stunned.

Max: "Well, if I was, I... Look I'm going back to the hotel and see if I can get at least some of my money back. I'll be back in a few minutes"

Ben pushes past him to the back of the RV, closing the curtains.

Ben: "Don't hurry!"

Gwen: "He'll be fine.."

Max leaves. Gwen can hear Ben throwing things on the ground.