S1E4: Permanent Retirement

The Rust Bucket has stopped on a desert road, at an ice cream parlor. Ben and Gwen are getting ice cream, y/n was inside the Rust bucket, and Max was at the ATM.

A dirty red pickup truck then pulls up to the same spot, and a big burly man walks up to Max.

Burly Man: "Outta the way, "Grandpa". I got a major withdrawal to make!"

He shoves Max to the ground. Max looks up and sees a buck-toothed man in front of him smiling; who seems to be the other man's associate.

In the rust bucket, y/n peeks out the window after hearing the commotion, only to see the burly man walking to the ATM with a chained metal hook. Y/n cups his amulet, and chants his incantation.

Outside, the burly man digs the hook into the ATM and yells to his associate in the pickup.

Burly Man: "Hit it!"

The buck-toothed man tries pumping the gas, but nothing happens. Suddenly, the wheel melts out of his hands and the entire dashboard forms into Ben's black technorganic alien, Upgrade.

Upgrade: "Your cash request has been denied!"

Upgrade merges with the entire pickup and kicks the man out the door. He forms back into himself. The burly man grabs the hook, swings it in the air and throws it at Upgrade. But a stone boomerang knocks the hook out the air. The burly man looked to where the boomerang came from, only for another one to hit him in the head, and knock him unconscious. The boomerang then flew back into the claws of the prehistoric Dino-rang.

Max: "good work kids!"

Upgrade: "Oh yeah! I'm ready for anything! Bring it on! What's next?"

Max: "We're headin' off to see your Aunt Vera for the weekend!"

Upgrade: "Ugh, boring old Aunt Vera?! NOOOOO!!"

Dino-rang: "aunt vera?! YEESSSS!!"

------------------------------------------------------

The Rust Bucket is on the road again, heading down the road of the barren desert.

Gwen: "When Aunt Vera said she wanted to "move away from it all", she really meant it!"

Ben: "Aw man, this summer was supposed to be about F-U-N, not hanging out in some old lady's place"

Gwen: "I like Aunt Vera!"

Ben: "Duh! That's because you act like you're a hundred years old! Come on y/n, toy have to agree with me here"

Ben looked to y/n, who looked at him confused. Ben looked back confused, seeing y/n drawing something. But it didn't take long for Ben to realize it was a drawing of vera herself.

Ben: "not you too..."

Y/n: "I like aunt vera. She's nice!"

------------------------------------

The Rust Bucket finally enters Vera's retirement village. It drives past old folks' homes and some people out on the sidewalk.

Ben: "This is gonna be soooo boring! Their idea of excitement in this place is probably watching the grass grow"

Y/n: "well, everyone's different Ben. Perhaps someone likes watching grass grow. Nature is a wonderful thing! I too would enjoy watching it grow in front of my eyes"

Gwen: "...don't you have a monster in that amulet that grows watermelons?"

Y/n: "he's not a monster. He's a Skylander! And his name is camo!"