Twenty

THAT'S GOOD

"We shouldn't," Sein said, even as he sucked on my neck. "Fast...we should...slow." I managed to laugh because he made no sense but the second his mouth closed around my nipple, spot on, outside of my shirt...Jesus. I moaned.

Over his shoulder, down his back, and then his sides my fingers went until I felt the waist of his pants. I moved to the front until I reached the button of his jeans. I tugged. Sein moaned. I went ahead and popped it open, shoving my hand inside. The force of my hand pushed the zipper down and I had more space. I felt like I was going to come from just feeling his cock in my hand and how hard he was. Sein thrust forward into my hands as I thrust forward into him, both of his moaning.

He abandoned his hands where they were on my ass to get my pants open, his mouth finding mine. This kiss was different. He was mine again. I knew it for sure. We tried desperately to pack everything we have been holding on to for the past weeks into this moment, kissing with devotion he hadn't known before. I missed him so fucking much.

"Missed you," Sein said on a choked moan, the very moment I felt him stiffen and my fingers got wet with his come. That's all it took for me to come, my forehead buried in the crook of his neck. "Here," he said, taking my hand out of his pants to wipe the come off and tucked us back inside our boxers.

When I looked up and met his eyes he looked more alive than he did before and even more scared. Wrapping my arm around his neck, I pulled him closer, pressing our foreheads together.

"I meant what I said," I told me.

Sein pulled away to look into my eyes, his fingers around my wrists. "I know."

"So?"

"Hard to go back after what happened just now," he said, voice light with happiness. "I wouldn't want to go back."

"That's good. Real good." It was Sein that kissed me this time, just a soft brush of his lips against mine. But I deepened the kiss. After more than a month of not being able to touch, I will never again be satisfied. I'll never get enough of him.

"Wanna order something?"

I shook my head. "Let's clean up and finish this."

"Why are you smiling?" Sein asked as we headed upstairs.

"You're smiling, too. I can smile."

"Yeah but that's the kind of smile you have when you're being sneaky—okay, now that's different."

"I thought you stopped blushing when I smiled at you," I teased.

"Yeah, well, I didn't think you'd ever smile at me like that again."

He paused in the middle of the doorway of the main bathroom. I wanted to tell him how badly I had longed to smile at him, to make him smile, to couch him. Hell, half of the time I only wanted to hear his voice. But I couldn't say all of that. Words had the tendency to be too much and not enough. So I offered him the same gentle caress he had offered me so many times before. He returned it.

"I'm changing into more comfortable clothes—"

"Yeah. I'll come get 'em. Thank you." It was funny how it was different the second time. I wanted to glue myself to his side, how I wanted to pinch myself a hundred times to make sure it was real and he wouldn't fade away. I listened as Sein shuffled around in my bedroom as I cleaned up. "I'll be downstairs."