Twenty-One

SEXUAL FRUSTRATION

Tomorrow turned into a 9 P.M. burger dinner on Wednesday, and then it was Thursday. Sein. That man was going to be the death of me. We both had rough a rough week and we both had a long rough week. While I was stuck around a table listening to people talk and present Sein was stuck in Connecticut for almost two days. One good thing came out of it.

"I miss our phone calls," I said.

Sein chuckled. "Me too. Don't fall asleep on me tonight. Again."

"I apologize in advance. It's either that or I hang up right now."

"I'll take your voice for as long as I can get it." Okay. That was not what I expected to hear. It soothed me and did things to me at the same time. God I was so frustrated. "Why are you frustrated?"

"Hmm?" I asked.

"You just said you were frustrated. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

He laughed. "Try again"

Fine. "I'm sexually frustrated. I've been walking around half hard since Friday"

"You have hands," Sein said, amusement in his voice.

"And I use them, trust me, otherwise I'd be sporting a full hard on." Fuck. "I wish you were in my bed right now."

"So you could fall asleep on me?" He asked. The amusement was there but there was something heavier, deeper, in his voice. "I would be in your bed if you weren't going to the office tomorrow. I'm off."

"You tell me this now?"

"It's okay, I'll be there when you get home tomorrow. You're not the only one sexually frustrated."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think of me when you're touching yourself?"

"Only you," I responded.

"What about me?"

"I think about how passionate you are. How big and sure your hands are even when you're shy sometimes. The way you kiss me like you never want to stop. I think about your mouth, and I think about it around my cock. Us naked rubbing against each other like that first time. Me fingering you. You fingering me. Me making love to you one moment and fucking you the next, you making love me and fucking me too. Getting down—"

"Fuck! Fuck!"

"Are you—"

"Yeah. Yeah keep talking."

Swallowing, I traced my index finger lightly over the growing bulge in my pajama pants.

"I think about us. Hot and desperate, not even willing to slow down for a half a second as we push to make each other come." The sound of Sein panting in my ear, groaning every now again pushed me to say things I never thought of telling him before. "I wonder what sounds you'd make if I had you on your hands and knees in my bed, your ass right in my face to either fuck or lick as I please." Sein made a keening noise one so desperate that..."I wish I was there to see how you look right now. I-fuck-I wish I could watch get undone from the sound of my voice. I know I'd come—"

"I have this image," Sein's low breathless voice said. He told me how he imagined walking into my house, making his way to my bedroom. He told me how I'd be lying there on my back naked with my cock half hard on my stomach. That he imagined what that sight would do to him. He'd be so fucking turned on that he would crawl onto my bed still fully clothed and take my cock into his mouth, suck me off until I came hard down his throat. That I'd be so wrecked I wouldn't even be able to help him as he unzipped his pants and fucked into his hand with abandon. All I could do was listen as he stripped me with his mouth, my body trembling and my hips undulating, my hands stroked desperately up and down my shaft, over the tip and back again. "And I'd want to go for round two right after. We'd move to the shower. I imagined licking you open and fucking you against the shower wall hard and needy...fuck! I'm coming!" Me too! Me too! Fuck! "Max? Maxwell?"