A Special Case 🤍

Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader
(3rd POV)
TomurasPlayerTwo 🤍🤍 (SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG)
****

He wasn't sure how much longer she could keep going. She continued to push forward, clutching her neck that gushed blood. It wasn't healing like it was supposed to. Y/N coughed up the dark, rich liquid. The grass beneath her feet became stained with the substance.

His whistles echoed around the trees, bouncing back to her ears. Y/N whimpered when her wound wouldn't close. If anything, it made the blood inside her body sizzle and burn.

Her foot became caught on a small boulder, leaving her to tumble down. She couldn't push herself back up. Y/N fisted the grass, pulling hard enough to rip it from the dirt. She bared her teeth, turning her head to look at the demon slayer.

He was tall, covered in scars and adorned with white hair. Each step made him appear frustrated. His smile grew as he got closer and closer, spinning his blade in circular motions.

"If only a small dose of wisteria can cause this much damage, I wonder what I could personally do?"

Pale purple optics burned into hers, making her slide further away. She was too slow. Sanemi continued to advance, his eyes widening crazily.

"You and I, under normal circumstances, could never coexist together," he stated, pressing his foot against the small of her back. She groaned, coughing up more blood. "Although, you're a different case compared to those Kamado brats." Sanemi pressed down harder, chuckling when Y/N wheezed.

"You're weak. A child alone would be more stronger than you, Y/N. I thought demons were supposed to be ferocious?"

Y/N grit her teeth, letting her head fall against the grass. She felt too tired. She could barely let her eyesight travel upwards. Her gaze stretched across the grass, and beyond the trees. Everything looked so pretty, Y/N realized.

"Fuck you," Y/N sputtered, closing her eyes for a brief moment. The moonlight parted through the trees just right, illuminating the spot Y/N laid. "Go ahead; slice my head off with that pretty little sword of yours!"

For a split second, Sanemi didn't want to. That second turned into a minute, and then two minutes. His blade never went crashing down, slicing the delicate skin of her neck.

Instead, the one thing she couldn't resist the most was in front of her.

It was richer than her own blood, and brighter in color. Her throat constricted upon feeling the substance, but greedily drew in more. Y/N grunted, longing to pull away. The more she drank, the harder she squeezed Sanemi's arm.

"If only you didn't have that bastard's blood in you. It's a shame, really."

The defiant side of Y/N wanted to say fuck his blood, but she couldn't pull away. He stared down at her, his stupid smile and bright eyes making her more annoyed. She continued to suck at his skin, pulling away when no more blood would flow.

She felt immediate shame.

"Now that you aren't starving, you're coming with me."

"Wait, what?"

Y/N didn't dare move when his nichirin blade swiped at her neck, sizzling a small piece of flesh. She bit her tongue, still tasting the metallic from Sanemi.