Love 💖

Mitsuri x Reader
@leaya_love 🤍
(I typically only do male yanderes, but I'll make an exception 😈)
***

"Y/N! That's not how you hold a sword!"

Sure, she was right, but you didn't care. She had you cornered, getting closer every time your arms would shake. Her pink and green colored hair would sway with each step.

"I'm warning you, Mitsuri. Get away!"

She only giggled, throwing her whip-like sword to the ground. Your eyes widened, glancing between Mitsuri and her abandoned weapons.

"It wasn't that bad," her nimble fingers outstretched towards your shaking hands, easing the blade away. "They didn't even scream! I was being rather nice about it, too!"

"You're nuts!" you tried to step around her, but Mitsuri was always more observant. Her foot sprung out, catching your two feet. Tumbling down you went, your nose cracking against the wooden floor.

"I'm not crazy, Y/N. I just love you a little bit too much!" as you cradled your broken nose, whimpering at the blood that stained your hands and clothes, Mitsuri picked up her sword and gave it a few spins. "A little bit too much is an understatement, but you have to understand..."

You cried out as the whip of her sword cracked against your back, slicing through the silken clothes you adorned. One strike, two, then three. Mitsuri kept going, laughing louder and louder with each strike and pained cry.

"Come on, Y/N! Even the others didn't cry as much like you are right now. I thought you liked this, anyway?" another rampage of strikes landed against your back, cutting into the same spot over and over again. It hurt terribly, so much so that you couldn't keep your eyes open a moment longer.

"I...I joined the Corps to find a husband who was stronger than me," Mitsuri stopped her motions, instead crouching beside you. "But then I met you! No one would take offense to me having a wife instead, would they? After all, there's no one like you." your muscles tensed, and your skin tingled when her fingers danced across your exposed back. They were light in weight and touch, creeping upwards towards your nape.

"The others will discover my wrongdoings by dawn...I don't regret a single moment of it, though."

You found enough strength to push yourself forward, clawing at the floor to go faster. Mitsuri only sighed, picking up her sword once more.

"Don't...touch me..." you muttered, wincing when a gust of cold air kissed your back. Again, you felt her fingers.

Only this time, instead of being gentle, they dug their way into your exposed flesh.

Your voice was becoming hoarse, and your face numb from the river of tears. She couldn't stop laughing and giggling, jumping up and down like a child would. Mitsuri couldn't get enough of it.

She was done with rejection and being shunned. For the first time, Mitsuri would get the partner she wanted. No more would she be rejected by potential spouses, and made into an outcast. She wouldn't dye her hair, or hide her strength.

When it came to you, she could be herself. You hadn't ever judged before, and that was all that mattered. Her heart thumped only for you. She couldn't nearly stand it, becoming sick with how her chest tightened in your presence.

Her beautiful lime-green eyes glanced at your form again, crinkling with joy at the mess she'd made. She was finally done with her assault, throwing her blade somewhere far away.

"Shhhh...don't cry, Y/N," her voice had become quiet, and no longer filled with maniacal laughter. She rocked back and forth, humming something you weren't familiar with. It was becoming darker, and you could no longer see the moonlight glow. "It shouldn't hurt for long...if anything, think of your new wounds as a gift; a token of my love and affection."

It hurt to speak, so you decided not to. Anything could set Mitsuri off, so it was better to remain quiet.

"Ah...I can't wait for us to start our new life together—"

Both of you heard it.

The sound of multiple swords being unsheathed, and shouting. They wanted Mitsuri to show herself. Some of them called out to you, asking if you were alright. Mitsuri clamped her hand over your mouth, before muttering to herself angrily.

"Well, shoot. I guess I have to fight them barehanded, huh? Be a good girl and stay still for me, okay?"

She didn't stick around for a response, instead immediately running outside to fight the low ranking demon slayers. You already knew what would happen, so you quickly tried to sit up.

While your back seared with pain, you still managed to stand up and stumble to the back door. You slid open the door, peeking around before taking another step. Everyone was in the front, threatening to slice Mitsuri into a million pieces.

Then, you heard their screams. The sound of flesh being beaten and ripped, thrown into various directions. You broke into a sprint, picking up Mitsuri's sword on the way. It felt unreal holding her weapon in your hand. It didn't feel right.

When the screams stopped, you ran faster. Her giggles became louder than their screams. Branches stabbed into your shoulders, but it didn't hurt as much compared to your split open back. The blade was held tightly within your dominant hand, squeezed so tightly that the handle was being chipped.

"Oh, you found my sword for me? I knew you loved me, Y/N!"

A quick glance was then immediately regretted. From head to toe, she looked worse than a feasting demon.

Where were the other Hashiras? Surely, she couldn't have killed them all? You continued to run, making your way towards the Butterly Estate. Shinobu would save you, right?

You almost lost your footing along the stoned pathway, and then burst through the front doors. It was empty in the main area, with the exception of training equipment. There were no lanterns or candles lit. It was almost completely dark, with no noise.

From what you could remember, you knew that to your left was the hallway leading to the recovery room. Tanjiro often spent his time in there, you thought. Opening the sliding doors, you slipped inside and hid under one of the beds.

Mitsuri searched for several minutes, nearly dying with anxiety when she couldn't find you. She'd rummaged every room! Oh, and she could no longer detect your scent. Where was that Kamado boy when she needed him?

But then she heard the all too familiar whimper. Immediately, her head swung in the sound's direction. Step by step, she got closer and closer.

"I like playing games with you, Y/N. However, you can't beat me at all them."

******

I swear I haven't forgotten about the other requests, they're loaded in my chamber currently being typed 🙏