Fools 💓

Kokushibo x (Yandere) Reader
(3rd POV)
@Kokushibossimp 🤍
***

"You're an absolute fool."

Sure, his words stung, but Y/N brushed them away. She was used to his remarks and comments.

Originally, she wanted Kokushibo's position. More than anything, she wished to please that man. Although, the more Y/N studied the demon, the more she couldn't control herself.

It was sick, demented, twisted. That man didn't care; he found it amusing. After Y/N could no longer deny her feelings, she ceased trying to surpass the Upper Moon One demon. She'd spend her days trailing the man, thinking she was slick.

She wasn't.

He didn't want to harm the girl, thinking she had just been led astray. That wasn't the case, though. Her narrowed orbs followed his every movement. A cat watching it's prey; a mouse. It unnerved him. What could he have done to catch her attention?

Douma fancied her, everyone knew that. His blond hair bounced with every step, his hands itched to touch her body. All Kokushibo could do was watch from the shadows.

He somewhat craved her attention again.

Someone like Daki would never truly love one another, but it didn't stop Y/N's mind from harboring lies. Why did she stare a second too long at him? Was there something between the pair Y/N wasn't aware of?

"Let go of me! Wait until my brother—!"

"—I don't give two shits about Gyutaro."

Her hair was dark in color, not white. It was pulled back tightly, held together by Y/N's hand. She twisted it severely, making Daki's scalp rip and bleed.

Where was her older brother? He should've been there to help her. Why was Y/N so mad?

"Y-Y/N! You're hurting me!"

Another twist, and a flick of Y/N's wrist. Daki's scalp was torn clean from her skull, taking the long mass of hair with it. Even though everything healed within seconds, it didn't stop the terror that coursed through the demon's veins.

Y/N would've liked to finish her off, but knew it wasn't wise. She wouldn't have gained the position of Upper Moon Six, and Gyutaro would've impaled her with his sickle.

Even now, in the field of leaves and wind, Y/N wouldn't give up. Her immortal body stayed rooted to the ground, refusing to back down.

"I truly cherish you, Kokushibo. Why can't you understand that?"

"You're an absolute fool."

"How so?"

He couldn't provide an exact response, instead huffing out of frustration. "Y/N, you're far too young and naïve—"

"—I'm one-hundred and eight-six years old, Kokushibo. You say I'm naive?"

In an instant, her palms cupped his cheeks. Six eyes stared down at her, narrowing with annoyance. Her single pair of eyes teared up slightly.