Chapter 2 - The Cruise

J U L I E T T E

Guess what's infront of me.

That's right, it's the cruise ship. It looks even bigger in real life.

Holy freaking cow.

The size is of course, a hundred and sixty times bigger then my house, obviously.

But the line infront of me isn't that pleasant, I'll be honest. Standing under the boiling sun for the next hour doesn't sound fun.

"I told you that we should leave the house earlier!" My mother explains.

"Its the first time you're right, give me a break." Dad grumbles.

"Well, atleast I'm getting a tan." Mom shrugs.

Me, though, was definitely not getting one. I was wearing a hoodie, sweatpants with my hair in a bun.

An hour ride isn't that fun either, okay? I had to dress comfortably.

After a whole freaking hour, we're finally inside but the line behind us was getting longer and longer by the minute.

We head up to the reception to get the key cards for our rooms. I was apparently getting my own room which I was completely fine with.

"Hello." A girl says, completely bored and chewing gum. "Name?"

After my parents do their checking in, I do mine.

"Juliette Blanc."

"Nice hoodie." She mumbles, eyeing my hoodie.

I roll my eyes, not answering. I've dealt too much with girls like her that I've learnt to ignore it.

"Room 235, just hand me an ID or student ID. Passport or birth certificate will do-"

A group of boys cut the whole freaking line and push past me.

"Excuse me." I say, frowning. "I think you belong at the back of the line."

"Are you kidding? I've been waiting for fifteen minutes, I can't take this shit anymore." A boy says, with blonde hair.

He turns around and I instantly recognise him. Remember the popular group I was talking about?

That's Andrew Carter.

And if he's here...

The other two boys turn around. I hate my life.

Jayden Miller and Lorenzo Romano were also standing infront of me.

Damn it.

Lorenzo turns back to the girl. "The name is-"

"Lorenzo Romano, I know you." The girl giggles.

I sigh, running a hand down my face.

"If you know the name then just give me the room card." Lorenzo sighs.