Chapter 24 - "You used me"

L O R E N Z O

"Sup'?"

I turn around, looking at whoever talked to me. Its a boy in the same grade as me.

"What do you want?"

"Fiona wanted me to tell you that there's a party tonight at Andrew's and you should come."

"Tell her to fuck off."

I ended up at the party. I didn't plan on coming but then Eleanor told me the whole group is going, including Juliette.

And knowing Andrew, his parties are huge so the whole school will be there. Including Dylan and his group.

Dylan is a senior here. He's supposed to be in college but his dumbass failed so he's repeating the year. Him and I used to be good friends.

He'd give me cigarettes when I was only 14. I was too young to buy any so he'd buy them for me. Sometimes drugs as well, he gave me a good discount.

I don't do that shit anymore though so he's been really upset at me. If he finds out how much I care for Juliette, I don't even want to know what he's going to do to her.

I was sitting in the living room with Jayden when Juliette and the girls walk in.

She was wearing a tight black dress which was really fucking short.

She meets my eyes and smiles but I don't smile back. I check my phone and when I look up, she's gone.

"Where's Juliette?"

"I don't know." Eleanor shrugs. I walk past her and into the kitchen, only to see her chugging a bottle of vodka.

I snatch it from her. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Having funn." She says, snatching it back from me and chugging it again

"If you're going to drink, have something lighter." I say, handing her beer.

She takes it and chugs it.

"Yo, Lorenzo, we're playing Truth or dare, you in?" A guy, Cole, yells.

"Nah-"

"Yes!" Juliette exclaims.

"Good game, man. She's hot." Cole asks, nodding at her as she runs to the living room where the game was.

"Back off, Cole." I mumble. I head to the living room and sit on the couch next to Andrew. Infront of me was Jules next to Cole.

"Dylan, you playing?" Cole yells.

Please, no.

Dylan leaves the girl he was with and sits down next to me. He nods at me. "Yo."

"Hey." I nod, my eyes fixated on Juliette.

"I got something new." He says. "I think you'll like it."

"Im good."

"I'll give you a discount if that's what you want."

"I don't do that shit anymore." I say.

"Man, whyd you become such a pussy?" He asks.

I roll my eyes, looking away.

"You're interested in Juliette now?"

My head snaps towards him. "You leave her out of this."

He holds his hands up in defense. "Im just asking. Adrien will shoot you in the balls, man."

"I'll shoot you in the balls if you don't shut the fuck up and leave her alone." I snap.

Jayden pinches me, trying to tell me to calm down.