Chapter 3 - FIFA

L O R E N Z O

Rooming with a girl was the last thing I expected on this stupid trip that I had no interest being on.

This was my last summer of high school, I could've done a hundred different things but instead, I was stuck here, with a girl

Usually, I'd be okay with it. Girls mostly faint when they see me and practically beg me to have sex with them.

I'd have sex anytime I would've wanted to.

This girl seemed like she wanted to kill herself when she found out I was rooming with her.

She was somewhat different from others. I haven't seen her completely but she's a fucking nerd, definitely.

She's boring, to top it all off.

A hoodie and sweatpants, a book, a messy bun. But she was pretty, ill give her that. She was really pretty.

"Im stuck in a fucking dorm with some chick who reads a book, what the hell do you want me to do?" I snap at Andrew.

"I swear, I know her." Jayden mumbles.

"I've never seen her in my damn life." I mumble, sitting on the bed. "Her name's Juliette."

"Does not ring a bell." Jayden sighs.

"Whatever, if we don't know her, there's a reason why we don't." I shrug. "She's probably one of those loner nerds or something."

"Frankly, im getting tired of you and your complaining." Andrew says. "Im going to sleep."

I sigh and stand up. "Im gonna go back to my room."

I walk out of the room, down the hallway and into my room where Juliette is, on the phone. I sit on the bed and listen.

"Im literally telling you, you're missing out!"

"Okay? I'm still mad at you. I can't believe you chose parties over this."

Whoever chose parties over a cruise gets it.

"Fine, whatever." She mumbles and hangs up the phone. She turns around. "Oh, hey."

"Who was that?" I ask, curious.

"My brother." She mumbles.

"What's his name?"

She squints her eyes at me. "Andrien, why?"

"Adrien Blanc?" I ask, sitting up.

"Yeah, you know him?"

"You're related to him?"

"Yes, Lorenzo." She huffs.

"How?"

She blinks. "What?"

"Your brother was the best person in the damn school. He always used to bring me to parties and shit. He always had my back and was really popular." I say. "How come you're not?"

"Gee, thanks." She mumbles. "I was just never interested in the things he was."

"Alright, nerd." I say.

"How well do you know my brother?" She asks, sitting on the bed.

"Really well." I say. "He may be older than me but he was a good guy. Now I wish he came."

"Me too." She sighs.

"What's your deal?"

"Nothing." She shrugs.

"I don't even know you and we go to the same school. That's impossible."

She laughs. "I don't know if you've noticed but you're a jerk, Lorenzo."