Chapter 30 - College

L O R E N Z O

5 MONTHS LATER

"Ugh, I'm going to miss the holidays." Jules huffs. "Do you remember how fun Christmas was? We should do that again!"

"Alright, J, calm down." Aarushi says. "Can we just get this over with?"

"Alright, fine. Say cheese!" The photographer yells and takes a few shots.

Today was the day we go to college and everyone was here together for one last goodbye.

"Ma, I really need to go." I sigh. "I'll see you soon."

"Alright, fine. Come visit soon." She says, wiping her tears.

"Im going to college an hour away, you're being dramatic." I mumble.

"Still, you grew up being a pain in my ass and now you've finally matured." She says. "Mateo, say bye to your brother."

"I'll see you soon, yeah?" I say, ruffling his hair.

I hug my mom, turning around to find Jules.

"Mom, I'll be fine! Stop it- dad, tell her to stop."

I smile.

"Lorenzo, you take care of her, okay?" Louise says.

"Yes, ma'am." I nod, smiling.

And finally, we head to the car.

Andrew and Eleanor were also going to the University Of California. For their own reasons.

Andrew didn't want to go to college either, his plan was just to take over his dad's business, like me. But he said and I quote "im not ready to let go of my gay lover and you Jules, I gotta come with you both."

I know he's only coming because he likes to have fun and for him, college was just that. Which I agree to because unlike those two girls, Andrew and I were going till we were finally old enough to take over the company.

And Eleanor's dad wanted her as close as possible so UOC was enough for her.

Jayden wasn't going to far either, he was going to University of Southern California.

And Aarushi was going abroad, to Europe or some shit, fuck knows.

"I think im gonna cry." Jules whispers.

"For fuck's sake." I say. "Jules, come on, please don't cry."

"Its just sad. We've been together for so many months and now we're never going to be together like that again."

"I know it's sad." I nod. "We'll meet up soon- for summer."

"But that's too far away."

Oh, god.

~~~

"Enzo, look, we've got a jacuzzi!" Jules gasps, walking to the balcony of our apartment.