Chapter 22 - I like her

L O R E N Z O

One fucking month of this bullshit.

One month of me trying to look at another blonde in a sexual way. Instead it's been brunettes with brown doe eyes, pink plump lips but still, they were nothing like her. All I wanted was her.

I try to imagine the girl straddling my lap as her but it didn't work. She wouldn't kiss me like that. She'd nervously and gently touch me, making me feel breathless from just that one touch.

I wouldn't let go of her. I'd kiss her till I couldn't breathe.

At first I thought it was because I wanted to fuck her. But then I realise its not because of that. I find myself wishing she was with me, just sitting. Even if we aren't talking, it didn't matter because she was still right here with me.

I thought that seeing her with Matt made me angry was because I didn't like Matt. But I don't like her and Matt together. It kills me even more because I know I could treat her better then him.

If Matt had realised how special Juliette is and how lucky he was to have her, id be willing to let go of her because I would've known she had someone who was treating her better.

I push the girl off me and zip up my pants.

"Where are you going?" The brunette asks, looking at me with her blue eyes.

Nothing like Juliette's brown eyes.

I ignore her and walk out of the house and to Andrew's house.

"I like her."

"No shit." Andrew grumbles.

"That's old news, man." Jayden says.

My eyes widen. "You knew?"

"Obviously." Andrew says.

"You knew and you didn't fucking tell me?"

"Because you'd throw us off a cliff if we did, stupid fuck." Andrew says, throwing me a beer.

I sit down on the couch and let out a breath. "What am I supposed to do? She still likes Matt."

"Fuck Matt, you kiss her and you're locked in." Andrew says, winking at me.

"Wink at me again and im going to fucking lock you in the freezer."

He grumbles something about me not appreciating his friendship and random shit.

"Just tell me what to do."

"Didn't I just tell you?" Andrew asks.

"Adrien will kill me." I sigh. We all met  up at the party and Adrien and I had a little talk.

"Was Jules really on top of Matt when you came?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah." He mumbles. "Im so glad I didn't walk in on them later."

I roll my eyes, heading to the living room and sitting down. He sits on the couch and looks at me. "Why do you care so much?"

"Who said I did?"

"Im not stupid, I see it. You know if you try anything on her, I'll punch you."