seventy six

"okay, wait. stop, stan. okay. i don't really know how to do this so please be patient. stan, stop grabbing my phone."

"you don't know what you're doing let me help." stan grabbed the phone again, this time fully taking it from richies grasp. "alright, hey guys. how are you? what's going on?"

"oh my god, you just hijacked my live. that's fucked up, dude."

richie had never really done a live stream before. they had done professional streams during shows or shoots, where someone came in and used their band accounts to record them.

"okay, okay. let me just, there. all good?" stan fixed the position of the phone, setting it up in a way where the two would both be seen on screen.

"cool. okay, so. off day from tour, so we thought we'd come on here and hang for a bit, maybe answer some questions, do a little chatting for a bit." richie smiled at the camera, what he did best. he saw the comments flooding in, unsure of where, or how, to even start with them appearing so quickly. "do the comments always go this fast?"

"yeah, unfortunately." stan leant forwards to stop them from going quickly, and read one aloud. "where is the rest of the band? they went sight seeing."

"eddie and bev are here though. just, over there." richie pointed in a direction, as stan grabbed the phone and tilted it towards eddie and bev, who lay opposite each other on a couch, silently watching their phone screens.

"bev, eddie, say hi to richies instagram live." eddie's eyes broke contact with his phone, and drifted to stan. he smiled and waved, nudging bev with his foot to signal her to pay attention.

bev, now annoyed at the thought of being touched by eddie's foot, kicked him back before looking to stan.

"what is it that i'm doing?" she asked, dropping her phone to her chest. stan sighed, turning the phone back to himself.

"i wanted you to say hello to the live stream, not abuse eddie on camera." bev let out a laugh, signaling stan to turn the camera back to her.

"hello, richies live stream!" bev said, vibrantly, a laugh following directly afterwards.

"okay, now that you've all taken attention away from me, can i have the feature back on my live stream please." stan laughed, bringing the phone back to where they sat, and setting it up how it had been prior.

"okay, let's see. uh, any plans for your day off, besides insta live?" stan looked over to richie, silently asking that he be the one to answer this question.

"um, not really, just hanging out. we'll probably go out tonight bc we have an off day tomorrow as well." stan nodded in agreement.

"guys ask things of substance, stop asking for eddie to come over here." stan scrolled through comments trying to find something to ask.

eddie turned his head and watched for a moment before he got up and wandered to where the two were sitting.

"they just like me better than they like you guys." eddie said with a smile. stan rolled his eyes as he kept scrolling.

richie looked up to where eddie was standing, smiling as he looked.

"they're saying you have heart eyes, richie." richies smile grew bigger.

"i do." eddie met his gaze, returning the smile.

"okay, that's enough. you're going to make someone sick." stan groaned, earning a laugh from eddie.

"alright, alright." richie said, scooting over in his place on the couch, letting eddie sit. eddie did just that and threw his legs over richies lap, letting richies hand rest on his knee.