forty three

when richie woke up, he initially, and for whatever reason, thought that he'd been kidnapped. like actually kidnapped. it wasnt until he heard soft snores and smelt warm vanilla all around him that he realized where he was.

truth be told, he was so exhausted when he'd fallen asleep that he almost believed the events of the prior night to have been pure richie imagination.

richie observed the room in the bright morning light. he felt the softness of eddies silk bed sheets. he felt the weight of another body next to him. he felt at ease. so at ease. everything felt right, peaceful. it was spiritual.

richie hated sleeping alone in a big bed.

especially when the person he wanted to be next to was on the other side of the world declining his calls.

richie thought that he'd never forgive eddie for what happened. however, as soon as he saw eddie, he was forgiven.

what happened was wrong. they both knew it. but eddie had his reasons, and for whatever reason, he believed that one day he'd feel like he did the right thing.

the only thing that richie had thought about the entire time that he was gone was eddie.

i wonder what eddies doing today.

i wonder if he's eaten.

i wonder what classes he has today.

has he called his mom?

has he gotten my email?

maybe he changed his email.

i wonder what shirt he'd wearing today.

maybe he'll post a picture and i'll be able to see.

i wonder what flavor tea he had this morning.

he couldn't believe that he'd carried through with the tour, or that he'd finished it.

and no one noticed that anything was wrong.

well, people noticed but no one noticed.

he was shocked with how little people asked him if he was okay, but how often he was asked if he was still with eddie.

some fans.

at some point during richies babble thinking, eddie had slowly started to wake up.

"richie?" eddie let out quietly, making richie loose his train of thought.

"im here, eds. i'm here."

/////////////////

ekaspb up all night

ekaspb up all night

comments

lsver  wayment hold up wtf

rchietozier no<3

heylover its the calling off an engagement, leaving richie to be a whore at ucla, and lying about it online for me

         ekaspb wut

lovelosers IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE!!!!
       truly.losers TURN IT UPPPP