eight

richietozier has sent you a message

richietozier hey :)

ekaspb wait wtf

ekaspb uhhh hi?

richietozier so you're love.tozier

ekaspb uh

ekaspb yeah?

richietozier you know bev?

ekaspb yeah?

richietozier how?

ekaspb we sat next to each other in psyche first term of our freshman year.

richietozier you go to UCLA?

ekaspb yeah.

richietozier come to the show next week, bev is going. it's free, someone from the set will let you in.

eddie had never been more nervous in his life. he was sitting in the seat that corresponded with the number on his ticket. he was almost forty-five minutes early, but that didn't bother him as he wasn't the only person in the small building.

after sending eighteen panic messages to bev, who had miraculously gotten sick and couldn't attend, eddie heard someone speak into a microphone.

"hey! uh, i see that there are a few people here, but we're going to have the band practice a song or two before the show. you're welcome to stay and watch."

eddies heart pounded in his chest. richie tozier. richie tozier was about to be in front of him.

"guys where in the fuck is richie?"

"i'm right here!" a voice called from back stage. after a moment, richie walked on stage. 

"you're late." bill denbrough, the bands drummer said.

"ah! but i'm here now, aren't i darling?" richie slung an arm around bills shoulder before turning his body slightly and kissing him.

richie walked up to the microphone and scanned the room before his eyes hit eddie. eddie, who's heart was beating even faster than he though possible, was frozen. richie smiled and winked at him, which caused eddie to turn red and look away.

he has a boyfriend. he has a boyfriend.
he has a-
he's looking at me again. fuck he's staring at me. what the fuck. he's literally staring.
your boyfriend is right there. rigHT THERE.

by the time that the show had started, eddie was far gone. he could barely even enjoy the show without being bombarded by the thought of richie and bill denbrough making out in some hotel room after the concert.

when the show ended, eddie had started to get ready to leave. he waited until the majority of the people had left, he didn't want to be trampled. just as he walked out of the row he was in, a hand was on his shoulder.

"eddie?"

eddie turned around and saw richie tozier, richie fucking tozier, next to him.

richietozieristouchingmeholyfuckheknowsmynameohmygodwhatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuckw-

"wha- oh! yeah, uh, ye-hi! hey, whats up?"

richie let out a low laugh.

"nothing really. just wanted to check in. how's your little fan page doing?"

"good! yeah, i'm getting followers from you. i'm more talked about amongst your fans than you are."

"eds gets off a good one!"

"don't call me that."