twelve

(y'all i meant creds not cress my bad)

toziertea: so i guess eddie is with the band at the airport? suspect ?

comments

ripbichie: maybe because he drove them to the airport?

lovelosers: ^^ catch him at the next show

"richie!" eddie giggled as the two walked towards their hotel room. they were in Vegas, richie had a show the following night and they had just arrived.

"what?" richie said, unlocking the door to the room, allowing eddie to walk in first. eddie turned around and waited for richie to shut the door, shifting from his left foot to his right and smiling at how richie was humming a song so quietly that you wouldn't have heard it unless you were paying your complete, undivided attention towards him, which eddie definitely was.

eddie knew it was stupid to fall in love that fast. it had only been a few weeks. but when richie asked eddie to finish the rest of the tour with the band, eddie knew that he had fallen hard.

"quit lookin at me," richie said, turning around and wrapping his arms around eddie. eddie laughed as he was picked up and moved to one of the nicely made beds. richie set him down onto the bed as if he were a newborn baby.

"i'm not going to break, you know? you don't have to be so easy with me."

"i know you won't break, but i want to be gentle. i don't want to toss you around."

"look at my romeo, so sweet, so kind." eddie said in a posh accent, laughing at the end before leaning up and kissing richie softly. richie smiled too, he had never been happier in his life. neither of them had actually.

"hey?" richie whispered, making direct eye contact with eddie.

"yeah?"

"what ever happened to that fan account."

"i kinda just, forgot about it. why run a fan account when the person is right in front of you, you know? i think i just wanted to spend time with you, because i didn't know that you wanted me to come here with you."

"you could've just said 'oh richie! i love you sooooo much that i still run a fan account for you!'"

"oh richie! i love you so much that i still run a fan account for you!" eddie said, laughing.

"you know, eds," richie grabbed eddies face and looked into his eyes. "you're one of the greatest things that i've ever had."

"shut up," eddie blushed.

"i'm serious, eddie spaghetti," richies blue eyes flickered in the low lighting. "i love you"

"i love you too, rich."