fifty one

a bit short but it's okay :)

——————-

richietozier packin 

richietozier packin 

lovelosers u just got home what? not another tour right?
richietozier no sadly :( we miss touring though!!

ekaspb why was this picture post worthy but not the one of me holding the cymbals
richiestan no one wants that
ekaspb girl i don't think i asked you lol

———————————

"all of your fans hate me." was the first thing that eddie said when richie came into his bed room.

richie had been away all weekend, cleaning his own house after the party.

eddie had been scrolling through social media all day long, reading all of the awful things that richies fans had to say about him. sure, some of them were sweet. some of them were incredibly kind. but majority of them were relentless.

"what do you mean they hate you?" richie laid on the bed and peered at eddies phone. eddie scrolled through all of the awful comments about himself, showing richie all of them.

richie had never paid that much attention to social media. well, that's not entirely true. he did pay attention, just not to those parts. not the comments or the tagged posts or the hashtags.

eddie, however, did. he cared very much about what people thought of him. he built his character too much to not care about what people thought.

it hurt his feelings too, because eddie genuinely thought that he was a good person. he made some bad decisions, sure, but doesn't everyone? 

"this is fucked, eddie. they aren't fans. fuck them, they are not my fans. no fans would treat someone close to me like that." richie reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his own phone.

"what are you doing?" eddie asked, looked at richies phone screen. richie was composing a tweet, plain and simple. he typed so quickly that eddie couldn't even make out what was said. richie hit send and looked up.

"they shouldn't be bothering you anymore."