forty seven

short but sweet <33

//////////

eddie had never been to malibu. not only had he never had a reason to go, but he could never afford to go. he almost felt bad that richie lived there, he almost felt like he needed to pay for a room.

eddies one class went by fairly quickly. it was child welfare and development, which was eddies lease favorite class because he couldn't stand the professor. but he knew that the class was important if he wanted to work with kids, which eddie really knew that he wanted to.

eddie wanted to help kids get out of bad homes, because no one helped him when he was in that situation. eddie wanted to make lives better. and that's what social work is right? helping lives?

eddie also had a shift after his class. it was long and boring and he had been yelled at his fair share by costumers. needless to say he was very excited for his shift to end today.

after loading his car with his bags, and making sure he had everything ready to go, he texted richie that he was about to leave, and said his goodbyes to bev, who made eddie promise that he would update her during the trip and let her know when he got to richies house safe.

eddie hated driving at night. it was only an hour drive but it was dark. la was always pretty well lit, but it was still dark out, and eddie was traveling back roads and malibu was so far.

eddies eyes messed with him when he looked out the car window. the street lamps were starting to get more strung out and the road was getting darker and darker.

but soon he was driving past mansions and beach houses on either side of him, and soon he was at richies house.

it was gorgeous. eddie couldn't believe his eyes.

no way this belonged to richie.

no way.

eddie walked up to the door, tapping his fist against it twice. he heard richie stumbling down the stairs and the clicking of the locks.

suddenly eddie was being pulled into a hug.

"spaghetti man!" richie said excitedly. eddie cringed but his smile never left his face.

///////////////

richietozier did i do the romantic date part right?

loversclub nailed it

richietzr stop that's so cute

tozierichie who is this for?!?!?!?

loserslove not edd*e pls