forty nine

ekaspb anyways we drinkin lol

lovereddie did richie really sing justin bieber
    ekaspb stan AND mike too. every single word.

toziers be SAFE PLS

lovinlosers oh so y'all PARTYING

bevbitch RICHIE IS STILL SINGING JUSTIN BIEBER

/////////////////////////

"everyone shut the fuck up!" richie yelled over the music.

"richie!" eddie laughed at the other, who was literally standing atop the coffee table, solo cup in hand.

"yo bev! turn this shit up." the music got louder, but only slightly. stan and mike stood by the couch, nodding their heads.

"richie get down before you fall." stan pleaded, causing richie, who reluctantly did finally get down, to laugh.

"let me show you what you're missin! paradise, will me you're winning girl! you don't have to roll the dice!" richie reached his hand out to eddie, as he continued to yell the song at the top of his lungs.

eddies face lit up, taking richies hand into his own. richie threw his free arm around the other, pulling him closer.

"you seem like the type to love em then leave em and disappear right after song!" richie belted. bev held her phone up, not wanting to miss a single second of this.

blackmail material, as she called it.

"so give me tonight! to show you and hold you!" mike joined in, also screaming. stan rolled his eyes slightly, and mike threw his arm around stans shoulders.

"don't leave me out here dancin alone!" richie looked into eddies eyes, and his face broke into a huge smile. richies eyes darted to stan and mike, who were continuing the song and dancing together.

"you're so funny, richie." eddie said in a half-drunken whisper. richies smile hadn't faded, though it grew with every word eddie said.

"not funny, just drunk." eddie laughed, and looked around the room. people he'd never met before, almost all of them. he was sure that most of them hadn't been invited, he didn't recognize anyone besides the band.

"hey rich, i think someone is filming us." not that eddie cared, they both just knew that completely publicizing their relationship was bad news. sure they didn't have to talk about it, but once a video like that got out, there would be very little left to grasp.

eddie liked how things were between them. maybe that was weird? he liked controlling what was put out.

though things weren't very out of media right now. everywhere eddie looked people were talking about him and richie. and eddie had grown so much attention from being associated with richie. he hated it. he hated knowing that people thought bad of him just for existing.

"who?" eddie didn't know. he couldn't put a name to a face, he was also on his third jungle juice so even if he did know who it was- he probably couldn't tell you.

"i don't know, he's over there." eddie nodded his head in whatever direction, and richie turned to see that someone was in face filming them.

"hey, dude. not cool." richie walked to the guy filming and started to talk. the dude put his phone in his pocket, and then richie seemed to yell at him.

a moment later, richie came back. he seemed upset, but eddie tried to ignore it.

"so what did he say?" richie sighed. the music was loud, and they seemed like the only two people who weren't dancing.

"he'd already posted it."