Chapter Three

He lifts me and carries me up the stairs. The whole time our lips never part. I wrap my legs around him. He is exceptionally strong and fit, his muscles flex as he holds me closer. 

He tosses me on the bed, gently. 

"Do you want to do this?" He asks for my consent before continuing. I shake my head and lean back into him for a kiss. His lips taste like the tea we just had. They are as soft as petals of a flower and he is a really good kisser. This is even better than the one I got at the bar. A million fireworks erupt around us.

"Yes," I say, breaking from the kiss, running my hand down his chest.

I hold onto him by the loose bit of shirt around his stomach.

We are quickly surrounded by our clothing, he goes and lays down. He took both of the rest of our clothes off in seconds. I crawl over to him as if I forgot I knew how to get up and walk. 

He lifts my legs over him to where I straddle him. My hair is loose. It is long and way past my butt, it is dark brown. It is hanging forward, hiding my face from his view, except for my brown eyes, which I am holding shut very tight. I am being careful about his cock, leaving it alone so far. He is laying on his back and I have him pinned to the bed. My thighs are around his waist as he kisses and sucks on my neck. Which will probably leave a mark. Oh, my co-workers and best friend are going to have a field day, if they see that. 

I push my anxiety away. It would be a lot easier for him to take charge and be in my place, he seems more confident than me, but I aim to please. I have to forget about that. Worry. Some of the best lovemaking could be with me on top, using him as a dildo, taking my sweet ass time as he enters my folds. He starts slow, I hold him in for a second, and then I pick up the pace. He holds on to my ass, assisting me at the moment.

One thing I love is that he just aligned our nipples and they rubbed against each other. Mine are hard pebbles and he knew what it would do to me, I can see it in his eyes. I didn't know how good it would feel to do that. In an ideal world, he would do everything I have ever wanted to be done to my body. There is too much I want to try. So taking charge and playing out my fantasy for one night seems like a dream.

I drag my hair up into a ponytail. Kiss me. I think to myself, anguished because I wasn't going to, he knew too so he leans into my lips and kisses them ever so tenderly. I then lightly bite his shoulder as I spread my legs. I lower myself more. I brush my breasts across his face. I want him to take one of my nipples into his mouth, either one. He seems desperate, the way he is on the edge wanting to take control. I want him to get as much of one of my nipples into his mouth as he could. My vagina is throbbing as he finally latches onto one of my nipples. My head tosses back as he applies a little bit of pressure with his tongue swirling.

He drives himself harder into me. I moan with pleasure and frustration as I help him drive both of us to the end. A warm sensation starts and my insides quiver, I climax right away digging into his shoulders, shattering around him as he rubs my sensitive bud. 

He kept on going, harder and harder. He pushes my knees up higher. He seems almost there and so am I, again.

And then the knot at the root of his cock dissolved in fire, melting.

He cries out my name a few times as he cums. 

"Alicia. Alicia. Alicia." His hips buckle as he finishes, never stopping his strides into me. 

Then, I whimper as I try to say something. I am trying to tell him to stop. I am going to come a second time and I want him to stop. We disengage, trembling in each other's arms. He looks at me like I am the only girl in the world. He slides closer to where I am laying and kisses my cheek. 

"You are amazing," he says with starry eyes. I look at them and see light. My heart is thumping loud, it's been years since I have slept with a man. My friend even told me cobwebs should be building up down there. 

"So were you," I say, snuggling into his warm chest. 

He takes a heavy breath and my eyes grow extremely tired. I yawn and the next thing I know the whole room goes dark.