Chapter Nineteen

Fog covers the green grass that leads to the big White House. It looks like an old beaten up barn. Around the house lay bones, bones of a human skeleton. There has to be at least twenty skulls that all vanish into ash as I walk up to the house. In the house stands a man at the end of the bed and a woman is tied up to the bed naked and gagged. They are both blurred, the man takes his clothes off and pulls out a knife I have seen before. The leather handle rests in his hands and there I see his face now. Marcell, my ex, the one we have been trying to track. He takes her necklaces off. One is a necklace he gave me as a gift. A amethyst pendant lays now on the bed next to them. He stands up with a devilish smirk on his face.

"You sold my guy out to the feds, I don't like it when people take away my employees." She begins to try and break free from the restraints as he shouts at her in his Brooklyn accent.

"Relax, girl I am just here to have some fun," he says, unfastening his pants and pulling out a knife. He walks up to her, a thought clearly playing behind his eyes. She is laying there spread out in a way we used to fuck. He climbs on top of her like a lion, and her voice is muffled by the gag.  When he climbs on top of the big-breasted blond and holds the knife up to her throat. I start to gag, I don't want to be here. Is this hell?

She sheds a tear and starts shaking realizing what is about to happen. The girl attempts to call for someone. Someone who's not there as he holds the knife up to her throat. 

"Fucking stop it!" I scream, but they can't hear me so I try and push him over but end up falling through him. Laying on the bed I can see the joy in his eyes as he goes in for the kill.  

 Her breathing begins to slow as he drags the knife across her soft flesh. Her eyes search around the room, as if she is wishing for help. But I can't help her. Her head tilts down and she looks down at her cross necklace. The fear of God not helping her scares her, as more tears fall down her face. I look at her and it is as if this close to death she can see me. She smiles now that I can see her face clearly. He cuts her arms free and flips her around now having her pinned to the bed face shoved into the old comforter. The first time he drives the knife straight into the area of the spine that will paralyze her. He then flip her over and steps away from her and he watches as blood drips on the white sheets, lingering in the darkness. I just watch and absorb every moment of life draining from her body. She can't move, all she does is lay there completely naked begging for his mercy with no words. Her eyes say it all to me.  

While she is laying there begging with tears in her eyes he starts to carve initials into her side. After that is done, he then pulls out an old portable polaroid and snaps a picture, with a huge grin on his face. He shows it to her and her eyes glaze over and she dies, her chest no longer heaving. 

Then I am back on the beach, the day we met. The woman that was tied to the bed says, "he dumped me here." She disappears and he walks up to dump an urn full of ashes into the water on the shore of the beach. I walked up to him to comfort him and even said good things about the dog I had never met. This time, I did not walk up to him. I don't care about that miserable sack of shit. He even lied to me the day we met.

A beast that looks like half man, half monster begins to chase me and I escape him by going into the water.