Chapter 13

Hey you guys. So yea I know I haven't updated in like only god knows how long but I am back and ready. It's the summer so it shouldn't be hard to update more then once a week.
.
.
.
.
.
Harry's P.O.V
I hate this. I hate him. I hate this moment. Why is he helping why not me. He just pops up and now he's here. I should be helping her. Ashton just gives me this weird feeling I know him from somewhere. I know its thru a girl but I don't know which one. Its been 3 hours since they got here and they I mean Ashton and he's squad. Luke Michael and Calum. Luke and Calum seem to like me but Michael and Ashton don't seem to agree. All of them are helping Destiny right now. She started to throw up after taking 5 shots and jumping on the couch. I feel this weird feeling. Maybe jealously but i can't feel like that. I grab the vodka and just drink. The burn soothes me as it slithers down my throat.

"Woah slow down mate."

I set down the bottle when I hear Louis. I turn around and look at him. He can tell some things wrong.

"Harry what's wrong?"

I respond quickly trying to cover it up.

"Wow I thought we've been lads long enough for you to tell me stuff."

"We are I just don't think that you'll be happy about what I have to say."

"Come on it can't be that bad. Just tell me."

"There's something up with that Ashton guy I don't trust him."

"Oh well you guessed right I'm not happy you'd say that cause Destiny's finally happy and your saying you don't trust the person who makes her happy."

He stops takes a breath and just stares at me searching for a reaction. We sit there for a little bit and then he breaths heavily again.

"Your jealous aren't you? Your jealous that Ashton just swooped in and made her so happy in a day and it's taken you a lot longer and she's only happy half the time."

I guess my face faltered cause he gave me a disappointed look. I'm confused though. I thought he'd be excited he'd be like oh my god you like her mate but he doesn't.

"Harry mate you don't remember Ashton do you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Shit Harry what the hell. Do you remember Cheryl."

Then it clicks everything. Ashton, Cheryl, and my mistrust with him. It all happened two summers ago. Louis and I had been hanging out and we were at the mall and I saw this girl. I thought she was hot and back then all that mattered to me was sex, hot girls, and my next drink or party. So I automatically thought maybe she'll have sex with me. I approached her and just asked her. But she was special she made me work. So I started to like her. We hooked up a couple times and I thought I started to have real feelings for her but she stopped talking to me because she said I was high or drunk too much. I didn't care enough to get sober.

A couple months later I saw her at a party with a guy. It was Ashton. When he walked away I talked to her asked for her help I said I'd get sober if she helped which was a lie I just didn't want Ashton to go out with her. It was a dick move but I didn't care. She ended up leaving Ashton who had been her boyfriend to help me get "sober" but I was getting high and drunk behind her back. We lasted a little while but she ended up finding out about me not being sober. She left me and Ashton and I got into a physical fight. After that she wouldn't date either one of us.

As I process everything Louis stands there thinking about that summer probably.

"Look Harry just don't fuck this up for her."

"I won't. But what about Michael why doesn't he like me."

"Who don't I like."

Michael's P.O.V