Chapter 8

Hey what up baes. I'm back. Yay. Sorry I have my updated. My mom made me stay an extra day camping and I've had lots family shit to sort out so there is my stressful life for you. I was reading my last chapter and I realized I need to start like triple reading my stuff because there are so much grammar stuff wrong so yeah.

.

.

.

.

.

Harry's P.O.V

I'll never let that happen again. I've never felt that way about someone. Destiny is breaking my shell. The only thing inside is me and my music. She is peacefully sleeping and I'm just sitting watching her chest rise and fall thinking about all the shit she's been through. My thoughts are interrupted by a knock.

"How long have you known her?"

I turn around to see her dad.

" I don't even know a week maybe."

"Are you guys just friends?"

"Yeah just friends nothing more."

"I wish she knew how I feel but I don't want to tell her."

"Why? You never know she could feel the same."

"Im not good for her. It wouldn't work she doesn't know me well enough. If she does have feelings for me which she doesn't she will change her mind when we get to know each other."

"You seem like a good guy."

"You wouldn't understand."

With that I kiss her in the forehead and walk out past her father to the waiting room. Everyone looks so tired so I tell the boys we should go home. It took a lot of nagging especially Louis but they all finally agreed. We say goodbye to Ms. Spencer and give her our numbers so she can call if something happens. I would say goodbye to her friends Meagan and Lexi but they already left so we leave and head to our place.

Zayn' s P.O.V

My dad is giving Destiny clothes because the doctor said she could leave but we had watch her so whatever happened which I still don't know what won't occur again. My dad refuses to tell me how she got into a coma. But at this point I don't care. I know my dad said to give her time before we hang out but I have to ask.

"Ms. Spencer."

"Yes love."

"I was wondering if Destiny is up to it can we hang out today just the two of us?"

"Well if she wants to of course you guys can hang out. I hope you know that I encourage you hanging out together. I want you two to have a good relationship."

We sit for a few minutes before Destiny walks out with Dad. None of us have a car so Ms. Spencer and dad call a cab and drive to her house leaving me and Destiny. We're quiet. It's a nice quiet not awkward at all surprisingly.

"Hey can we hang out? I now I should be resting but I feel like we need to talk and "bond". You know what I mean."

"I was just gonna ask you that and yeah I do know what you mean. Umm what should we do?"

"You know what I need some Starbucks. Last time had any I kinda poured all over some bitch. It's only a few blocks away and it gives us a chance to talk."

"Ok well that sounds good to me. I know I sound so rude but what the hell happened? God I know for sure you didn't deserve whatever happened."

Destiny's P.O.V