Chapter 7

Hey my beautiful baes. I'm back yay. More drama. New characters ( note the s characters ). Some of this information is incorrect so spare me and to honest I've said this before I really don't give a shit but thanks for the feedback anyway.

.

.

.

.

.

Liam's P.O.V

I'm hiding the fact that I'm scared shitless. The nurse just said Destiny might not make it. I knew several people who were in a coma from blood loss and neither of them made it. Louis and Harry are both so shocked they they stopped crying. They both have blank faces but their eyes tell it all. And poor Niall. God he really liked her not the way Harry does but like he thought they were going to be best friends. I hope they can. OMG the nurse just went up to Louis and said something quietly to him and he nodded. I wonder what she said.

Louis' P.O.V

We've been sitting out here waiting for when we can go visits Destiny and finally a nurse came up to me.

"We contacted Ms. Spencer's mother who was in her emergency contacts. She said she can't be here until tomorrow because she is out of town she said that Louis Tomlinson can visit Ms. Spencer first. She is in room 113."

I nod and the nurse walks away right away I sprint down the hall looking for her room.

109, 110, 111, 112, 113 finally her room. The door is cracked a bit so I just walk in.

It breaks my heart when I see her. Her cheeks have mascara streaks from her crying. Her hair is everywhere and her arm. Her left arm is cut 4 times across the width. I feel the tears start to come up at the sight of my best friend this hurt but I push them down. I walk over and grab her hand gently.

"Oh my God Destiny why did you do this? I've always told you we can talk about anything. You promised you would never do it again, you just went further. I don't know if you can hear me but there are people who need you. Me, your mom, Meagan, and now Harry and the boys. We all love you please come back. "

She doesn't respond. I'm not surpised but people say that most of the time someone who is in a coma they still hear you. Hope they are right. But I have this feeling that she is waiting for something or maybe even

someone.

»»»Skip to the next day»»»

Scarlet Spencer P.O.V ( Destiny's mom )

Right now I'm close to tears. I wasn't there for my daughter and now she is in the hospital for cutting and trying to commit suicide. This is all my fault I'm on a plane flying from Paris where I was meeting up with my ex Destiny's biological father. She will hate me but I'm bringing him and his son Zayn from the girl he was with before me. Apparently she died in child birth and the girls mum took care of Zayn till he was 2 and half then that's when Jake started taking care of him. Jake begged and begged me so that he could see her. It took me a long time for me to even consider it but I finally I thought that she deserves and needs to meet her father and half brother because she thinks she is a single child and her father is a bitch and doesn't care about her but he does.

He really does when I got the call from the hospital I had it on speaker phone and he started crying blaming himself saying he should have been there for his princess.

»»» 3 hours later »»» still Scarlet' s P.O.V

We just got off the plane and are hurrying up to get to the hospital which is 10 minutes. We all crammed into the taxi with all our luggage. We finally get there and we run in with all luggage again straight to the front counter. The nurse at the front desk says that I can go in then Jake and Zayn can join. I walk to her room and slowly open the door. Oh my baby is laying so peaceful and calm on the hospital bed. I miss her so much even though I say her a few days ago. All I say is I love you and I just hold her cold, fragile, petite hand. I don't bother look at her arm because I would defiantly start crying. A minutes Jake and Zayn walk in. Jake puts bis hand on my shoulder as a gentle gesture and Zayn just stands there looking at Destiny he looks surprised for some reason but I don't know why.