Chapter 4

I wake up to the ear splitting sound of my alarm. It was making the digital alarm sound which is so fricken annoying. In fact that's why I picked it so I would have to get up. I immediately try to jump up and turn it off out of habit but something is holding me down. I look down and see muscular pair of arms around my torso. Then I remember what had happened the day before. Becca and Meagan fighting, Harry, and the video. I keep on struggling but Harry who I'm assuming fell asleep like me and now has a firm but gentle grip on my now waist because of me wiggling. He is a heavy sleeper because I have been wiggling a lot and the alarm is still going off. Finally the alarm stops but I know it will be back on in 5. I wiggle a little more and shimmy my body from his grasp. I quickly put a pillow in between his arms to substitute me. I turn the alarm off so it doesn't go off again and I walk to the kitchen.

A shiver a bit and feel a chill run down my back from the freezing cold hardwood floor even though I'm wearing a hoodie and sweats. I open the pantry and grab the pancake mix and get the eggs and milk from the fridge. Within in 6 minutes I'm pouring the mix for the first pancake on the griddle. Out of no where a strong pair of arms wrap around me.

"Where were you?" Harry whispers in my ear. His hot breath sends chills down my back.

"Well Good Morning to you too sleepy head." I say but my voice falters at the end. Why was this happening to me. I have never felt this way before. Where I'm nervous talking to guys. To be honest it was always the other way a around.

"I was just making breakfast," I say flipping the now burnt pancake. Shit I ruined it.

"Why don't you go upstairs get ready for school and I'll finish making the pancakes," Harry said in a no longer seductive voice.

"Last time I checked girls take longer." I giggle like an idiot and can't stop smiling.

"You are right I do take a long time so yeah I'll go upstairs. Thanks so much, I'll try to hurry."

"No no take your time I only take like 8 minutes to get ready." He lets go of me hesitantly almost as though his scared I'll get hurt. I walk up the stairs and grab a towel and go into my bathroom. I turn on the water on making it burning hot. I get and at first it doesn't feel good but it eventually loosens my tense muscles. Despite the fact that it is really hot it feels good. When I'm done washing up I get out and wrap my towel around my body. I walk out and am welcomed by a rush of freezing cold air. I hurry to my closet and pick out a black Panic! At The Disco crop top, white high-waisted shorts, and a pair of black vans. I blow dry my hair and throw it into a high pony. I quickly put a bit of mascara, eyeliner, and and a light smoky eye.

I go downstairs and am hit by the amazing smell of pancakes and syrup. Pancakes smothered in butter are sitting on a plate on my kitchen table. Ohmygurd. I practically run to the table and start shoving the pancakes down my throat in the most lady like manner as I can which is really not lady like at all until I am interrupted.

"Wow hungry much?" I immediately wipe my mouth and swallow. What the fuck was I thinking? Oh of course Harry isn't in the kitchen waiting for me.

"Yeah all the time actually." I turn to see Harry leaned up against the kitchen counter.

"You go upstairs the guest bathroom is the 3rd door to the right. Thanks again for the pancakes they are amazing."

"Glad you like them. To be honest I thought they were amazing as well. I'll be right back it shouldn't take me long."

He walks up the stairs and I hear the shower turn on a few minutes later. I finish my pancakes and clean up the dishes putting them in the dishwasher. Right I as I close the dishwasher Harry walks down with a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips. He is really trying to kill me. He has tattoos all over and now for some reason I am realizing his lip piercing. I snap out of my trance as Harry says "like what you see?"