Chapter 9

Hey what up my baes. I'm back YAY. Today has been hectic going back to school after a 4 day weekend. It started with running to the bus and a shit load of homework which I should being now and a new project. To be honest the only thing worthy of telling you is I'm going to a One Direction concert. They are coming to Chicago and hopefully I get seats close to the front. I'm going with a friend so that be amazing. I will be complete after the concert. So here is chapter 9.

.

.

.

.

.

After the incident with Hank I've kinda been low profile. I skipped school and its Friday. Zayn has been sleeping at our place but dad says he wants to stay at the hotel even though we offered for him to stay. We have a huge house and defiantly could fit more people in it but that's what he wanted so we dropped it.

Zayn is out getting pizza and mum and our dad are out at a casino and won't be back till Saturday night. I was surprised when they said where they were going but both have a shit load of money so I don't blame them I would go spend it too. Zayn and I already decided we're going to watch Divergent and chill. When I hear the door I literally run to the door and grab the pizza box from his hand and run back to the kitchen. I put the box on the counter fling the top open and grab a piece. I didn't bother to notice that it looked like it just came out of the oven.

"Owww mother goose. Holy shit that's hot."

I dropped the pizza right away. Zayn just laughs and walks to the cabinet and grabs a couple of plates and cups.

"Umm can you please explain to me why you were laughing. You don't even know how much that hurt."

"I did the same thing when I was in the car. I grabbed one at the red light and my hand still hurts. Here grab what you want carefully and here's your cup and plate."

He lightly throws both at me and I catch them. I just with my fingertips pick up 3 pieces and grab coke my one major addiction from the fridge and fill my cup.

"Hungry much Destiny."

Zayn points at my plate.

"You're such a hypocrite you got 4 pieces."

"Yeah but I'm a guy."

"Well I'm an athlete."

I snap my finger in his face flip my hair and walk away with my pizza and coke. I put the movie in and lay down on the couch. A minute later he comes in lifts my legs and puts them in his lap.

"You know I'm glad my mum brought you out here with Dad. I really needed someone like you. You got here right in time."

"Obviously not."

His says in a terribly sad voice gesturing toward my arm.

"Zayn I told you before you couldn't have helped. Maybe in the long run yeah but you couldn't have stopped me from doing this and now you're here for me ok."

"Ok princess."

"Now let's watch this movie and admire how hot Theo James is."

"Yes to watching the movie and no to admiring Theo."

When the movie is over we just sit there until I complain.

"Zayn I'm bored."

"We should have a few of your friends over."

"We can but first will you do something crazy with me."

"I don't know like what."

"I don't know get a tat."