Chapter 6

Hey my beautiful baes. Sorry again that I'm just updating now. I finished my cross country season so I have time to update now yay. This chapter will have a bit more content similar to the chapter before so yeah.

.

.

.

.

.

Destiny's P.O.V

My blood is flowing freely and at a steady pace down my arm from the 4 cuts across the width of my arm. There is a developing puddle on the floor. I'm sobbing louder than I was before.

I'm lost.

I need to be freed.

I'm on my knees everything is blurry and I'm basically blindly looking for any medicine bottles because my contacts fell out when I started crying. I finally find a bottle on the counter. In the process of grabbing it I knock down the towel holder on the floor causing a loud bang scaring the shit out of me.

The bottle has a safety cap of course so with my teared up eyes and bleeding arm I'm having a hard time opening the bottle. All of a sudden again scaring the shit out of me someone was banging on the door.

"Hey Destiny are you ok? I heard a crash."

Its Harry. I don't respond and quickly struggle more trying to open the bottle. The doorknob starts to shake.

"Destiny come on open up the door."

I pour out all of the pills and they fall on the floor because my hands are shaking. My head is pounding and I'm starting to see black spots because of all the blood I've lost.

"Damnit open the fucking door Destiny."

He sounds really pisted. I struggle more trying to pick up all the pills.

"Destiny please we can talk please just open up."

He sounded desperate now. All the anger gone. His rasping deep but gentle voice floods my mind. I'm battling with my self myself but only for a second. My mind is telling me to just take the pills and don't ruin his senior year but my heart is telling me to stay. I finally pick up the pills and swallow them dry going against my heart. A bang interrupts me drifting away the door falls in and Harry comes in. The voice is distant but I still hear it.

"Destiny no what did you do!"

The last thing I hear is I love you and everything goes black.

Harry's P.O.V

Louis is picking up dominoes, the rest of the boys are in the basement playing c.o.d and Destiny is sleeping upstairs in my bed. Then there is me I'm just standing in the middle of the kitchen drinking coffee thinking about how fast I'm falling for Destiny and how I've never been in a real relationship with anyone. To be honest I don't do relationships. I mostly stick to one night stands and what not. Most people would call me a player it's just there are not any decent girls who are not bitchy typical white girl. But Destiny is different. My thoughts are interrupted by a loud crash.

I run up to my room opening the door without knocking. The covers on by bed are all messed up but she isn't in them . The room is dark and I see a flood of light under the door. I walk over and hear a heaving cry.

I knock on the door.

No response. Shit what is going on.

"Hey Destiny at you ok? I heard a crash."

The StruggleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara