Episode 3

3rd P.O.V.

After Y/n, Jun, and Tomo started reaching their homes from school. They decided to part ways with Jun as they stop in front of Tomo's house.

Tomo: See you tomorrow, Jun.

Jun: Yeah, see yah tomorrow, Tomo.

Y/n: Later, Jun.

Jun: Whatever...

Jun then pulled Tomo aside and whisper to her in private.

Jun: Are you sure about this, Tomo? I mean you just met the guy today. Even if he's a childhood friend from your past, you two haven't seen each other for a long time. You can clearly see he's not the same person, you used to know back then.

Tomo was clearly offended by how Jun could talk about Y/n like that.

Tomo: That's my childhood friend, you're applying! And what do you mean Y/n isn't the same person as before. Sure, he has some new scars but that doesn't change who he is as a person. Look Jun, I'm not liking how you're acting this way about my friend.

Jun: But Tomo-

Tomo: No! Look just go home for now and I'll see you at school tomorrow. And you better start acting normal, the next time I see you. You got that!

Jun: Alright, Tomo...

Tomo: Good.

Tomo starts walking away from Jun and return back to Y/n, who was waiting for them to finish their private discussion.

Y/n: Is everything alright, Tomo?

Tomo: Don't worry, Y/n. Me and Jun just had a disagreement that's all. Nothing to worry about, ok.

Y/n: Ok if you say so Tomo.

Tomo: Anyway, follow me inside! My mom and dad will be excited to see you after so long.

Tomo and Y/n walk together inside Tomo's house as Jun looks on feeling frustrated and... jealousy. Feelings he never felt before but decided not to understand the reason and went back home while mumbling to himself.

Jun: Y/n... what so great about that guy.

Y/n P.O.V.

Me and Tomo went inside her house as took off our shoes at the front entrance.

Y/n: Amazing house, Tomo. So big and spacious.

Tomo: Thanks, Y/n! We even have our own dojo that me and my dad use for training.

Y/n: Nice! Are your parents around?

Tomo: I think so... well except for dad. You already know why the reason for it. He spend most of his time in his dojo avoiding my mom.

Y/n: Still wondering when he'll stop getting nervous. He knows his wife is feeling lonely without him around.

Tomo: I know right but mom is a tough person, she can handle herself even before she met dad.

Y/n: You know for a person who calls himself a husband/father. He be over it by now considering you know...

I said pointing my eyes at Tomo, which she instantly got the idea what I'm getting at immediately as I saw her blush in embarrassment.

Tomo: H-Hey! Don't put weird images in my head! Is bad enough I have to tolerate him messing around with my life but imaging how I was born is a nope for me. NOPE!

I just couldn't help myself but chuckle at Tomo frantic.

Y/n: *chuckle* Ok, ok, ok, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put those ideas in your head. I was just making a point.