Episode 8

Y/n P.O.V.

After going on a date with Tomo last week, it was Carol turn to go on a date with me. And when I told her that, she immediately jumped in excitement. I swear her little jumps are so cute when I see them, she reminds me of cute fluffy bunny.

So, after going over to her house and planning the whole day together with Carol on where we're going for our date tomorrow. We then let her mother know about it since she's overprotective of her and the last thing I need is couple of her security guards coming after my ass.

Once getting her approval, me and Carol said our goodbyes as we stand outside of her mansion's gates.

Y/n: See you tomorrow then, Carol.

Carol: Alright, darling~!

Y/n: Before I go... I want give you something.

Carol: Darling got me a gift? Yay~?

I pulled out a pair of rings from my pocket as I showed it to Carol.

Carol: Aww, darling~!

Y/n: Since we're engaged, I thought we make it official that way everyone knows you're my fiancé.

Carol: That sweet~! What about Tomo?

Y/n: I'm planning on getting her one after I got her parent's approval more specifically her dad. *thought* Depending if he's ever going show up.

I gently grab Carol's hand as I put the ring on her finger. The second I finished placing the ring, Carol couldn't stop smiling brightly, she admired the ring I gave her.

Carol: Wow, it's so pretty~!

Y/n: I'm glad you like it, Carol! I wanted to show you, how much you mean to me.

Carol: I love you, Y/n~! But I haven't gotten you a gift....

Y/n: That's ok, Carol! Your smile is enough for me.

Carol: Hmmm....

Y/n: Anyway I have to head home, now. I'll see you tomorrow for our date!

I gave Carol a quick kiss on the lips before going home.

Carol P.O.V.

Later....

After saying goodbye to darling, I made my way back inside the house as I took a seat on one of the nearby couches in the living room.

Carol: Hmm.... *thought* What should I get for darling?

I look at the ring that darling gave me as a gift, it's so sweet of him to think about us and our arrange marriage. But what should I give darling to show how much I love him in return? Gold? No, once we're married, he will have access to our fortune. Car? No, he doesn't have a driver license yet and he will be overwhelmed by it.