Episode 9

3rd P.O.V.

The Next Day...

Tomo is seen walking down the hallway of the school with a happy expression on her face. Many students took notice of Tomo happy demeanor, thinking she must be having a nice day. However, what many students don't know the reason she's happy is because she finally has a boyfriend and is actually being treated as a girl despite her tomboyish looks.

Tomo: *thought* This is the best~! I can't believe I have a boyfriend and it with my childhood friend from the past. Y/n is just the best boyfriend I could ever ask for~! He so sweet and charming so much better than Jun. I wish Jun acted more like Y/n or at least fix that meat brain of his and wasn't so dense from all the hints I was giving him. I just can't believe he thought I was a boy the whole time we been growing up together.

Just as Tomo is talking to herself, she came across Misuzu coming out from the classroom.

Tomo: Hey Misuzu!

Misuzu: Oh, hey, Tomo.

Walking up to her, Tomo notice something in Misuzu hands.

Tomo: What that your holding?

Misuzu: Oh, this...

Misuzu shows Tomo the book she was reading as it made her body shiver a bit from the book appearance.

Tomo: Whoa, spooky~! Since when did you take interest in creepy stories like those

Misuzu: Y/n told me about it and lend me one his copies of the series. He said it will pique my interest, so I gave it a shot and to be honest it not half bad.

Tomo: Huh, I never knew Y/n like those type of stories

Misuzu: Same here, I actually like his taste in fiction for this one. That reminds me, I heard you and him are in a relationship now. Not only you but with that Carol girl as well.

Tomo's face turn completely red in embarrassment.

Tomo: W-What!? How did you find out about that!

Misuzu: Tomo, you and I have been friends since we were babies before you moved away for a bit then coming back afterwards.

The two then have a flashback when they first met.