Episode 2

3rd P.O.V.

Afternoon....

It was lunchtime and everyone started eating lunch. Jun walk up to Tomo's desk as she was still busy talking with Y/n.

Tomo: So, after school want to come over to my place. I'm sure my mom and dad will be happy to see you again.

Y/n: Are you sure? It been a while since I last saw them. Is your dad still the same overprotective father he is.

Tomo: Yeah... and he still nervous being around mom no matter how many she tells him they're already married.

Y/n: Wow! For a full-grown man, he still gets nervous being around his own wife.

Tomo: Crazy right.

Jun: Hey, Tomo! Want to grab lunch together?

Jun said happily to her as they both turn to look at him.

Tomo: Sorry, Jun but I'm going to spend the whole day with Y/n and show him around like I promised to the teacher.

Jun: Oh really...

Jun look at Y/n coldly as Y/n look back at him with neutral expression.

Y/n: What? Got something to say.

Jun: Nothing... but keep this in mind just because you two knew each other doesn't give you the right to be all friendly with her.

Tomo: Uh... *thought* What with the sudden change of attitude.

Y/n: Are you saying I can't be friendly to my childhood friend, I haven't seen for a long time. That really messed up if you ask me...

Jun: To make me say it again.

He said giving Y/n a glare, but Y/n remained unfazed.

Y/n: What you need to understand is you should be careful what you say in front of people.

Directing his eyes to Tomo as Jun forgot she was still there and covered his mouth quickly.

Tomo: ......

Jun: Excuse me. I got to go!

Jun walk away quickly leaving the two alone and Tomo still surprised by the reaction.

Tomo: I... uh... *thought* WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?!?

Tomo P.O.V.

I can't believe what I just witnessed from Jun! Did he actually get jealous!? Since when does a guy like him get jealous. And why?! We're not even dating and not to mention the embarrassment on how he completely rejected my confession because he still thinks I'm a boy after I'm a girl. Just remembering about the day when I work up the courage to confess to him makes me look like an idiot.

Y/n: Hey, Tomo. Are you ok?

Tomo: Huh? Oh, sorry! My bad I was just thinking to myself.

Crap! I was thinking to myself too long I've been ignoring Y/n. I hope he doesn't think of me weird or anything that will be embarrassing after we finally met.