Episode 14: Epilogue

3rd P.O.V.

The scene opens up with Y/n, Tomo, and Jun waiting by the train station. It was decided with summer vacation just around the corner, they plan a trip to the beach as a celebration. At first, there were some disagreements between Jun and Y/n when it came to deciding where they should go.

Jun saying he wanted to go skiing and Y/n saying he wanted to go camping which resulted with them wrestling each other to the floor until Tomo stopped them by knocking them out. Leaving with Tomo, Misuzu, and Carol making the agreement on going to the beach. Bringing us back to the present...

Train station...

Jun: I can't believe we're going to the beach

Jun: I can't believe we're going to the beach. This sucks!

Y/n: Stop complaining! You and me got knocked out by Tomo after we were arguing where we should go for summer. Be lucky we're even going anywhere in the first place or we all be staying at bored out of minds.

Tomo: Besides the beach is fun! The cool ocean waves, the hot sand, fresh air, and...

Tomo leans into Y/n's ear.

Tomo: Seeing your girlfriends in bikinis~

This idea peak Y/n interest as an image of Tomo, Carol, and Misuzu wearing cute and sexy bikinis flooded his mind.

Y/n: Sweet~!

Tomo giggle liking Y/n reaction while Jun just look at them confused.

Jun: Huh?

The three of them waited at the station a couple more minutes.

Jun: What taking those two so long?

Y/n: They should be arriving any minute now. Just-

Tomo: They're here!

Carol and Misuzu arrived at the station as the three got up to welcome them.

Carol: Hi~!

Misuzu: Well, we made it.

Tomo: Hey!

Jun: Took you long enough.