Episode 11

3rd P.O.V.

Later...

After Tomo and Carol arrived at the scene when Misuzu called them to rush over to her location where she found Y/n. They were shocked to see the state Y/n is in as Misuzu shouted at them to help her before Y/n injuries got even worse.

With Tomo and Misuzu grabbing opposite sides, they help carry Y/n to Carol's house that was nearby. The girls could hardly believe Y/n is in this state after being gone for the entire morning till the afternoon.

But what concerned them the most is the fact on how Y/n got in this state in the first place.

Olston residence...

Once Tomo and Misuzu managed to bring Y/n to Carol's house, Ferris called a doctor to come over in order to treat Y/n injuries

Once Tomo and Misuzu managed to bring Y/n to Carol's house, Ferris called a doctor to come over in order to treat Y/n injuries. After waiting a couple of hours outside the room, the doctor came out as he breathed a sigh of relief.

Doctor: *sigh* That should do it...

Ferris: Is everything going to be ok, Doctor?

Doctor: Besides the broken ribs and some small eternal bleeding along with the bruises, he sustained. Mr. L/n should be able to recover under two weeks with no problem.

Tomo: That's good to hear!

Carol: Happy news~!

Doctor: However, I recommend he doesn't do anything reckless for the time being while he's healing. Or else those injuries will only get worse and leave permanent damage.

Misuzu: Don't worry, Doctor! We'll keep that idiot from doing anything stupid.

Doctor: Alright, that's good to hear knowing Mr. L/n has friends to look after him. I should be going Ms. Olston, I'll send my bill in the mail later for my visit.

Ferris: Thank you, Doctor~!

The doctor then pack up his gear and leave the house as Ferris look back at the girls.

Ferris: Can someone explain to me, what happened to Y/n?

Tomo: To be honest ma'am, we have no idea.

Carol: No clue, mama~

Misuzu: When I found him, it looked like he was came out from a terrible fight. I asked what happened but he said it was a long story, he could barely stand let alone speak.

Ferris: I see... I'll contact his parents and let them know he's here and resting. You girls keep an eye on him and make sure you get explanation out of him.

Tomo/Carol/Misuzu: Yes, ma'am!/Yes, mama~!/Sure.

Ferris walk away from them as she goes downstairs to make a call to Y/n parents.